Reviews for FF13's Crowning Moments of PHAIL
Skylan chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Ikr? i love the game to death. And the only reason that ppl hate it is because of the "poor storyline". I didnt care about that, i loved the storyline and the characters always remind me of my friends. Anyway, i love this, it made me laugh with my friends.
Love you! :)
Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I was waiting for the epic part, and then the end came, and I was like, "Ooh. Way to go, Hope!" Great story, awesome ending! There are some things that seem SO obvious in games like these!
bunnybugger chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Lol'd irl. Lightning Felon!

I love that pairing but that's a great name :P

Also, for the next scene: lack of reaction at Lightning's real name getting revealed.
Pirkam-Powder-Pie chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Maybe she hoped that Hope would kill Snow or something XD
Gordon Anderson chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
ROFL. OMG, what the hell was Light thinking? O_O

Although I played twice through the game, this scene never occurred strange to me lol. Excellent job at pointing out the weirdness of that scene and that the characters have MANY o_O moments.

Nah, I guess Light just wasn't at her best that moment.

"Made perfect sense." Awesome thought haha.

The characters in the game and their sometimes weird behavior is just to die for

So another hilarious chapter. It was worth the wait.

One thought. Did someone actually show some reaction in the game when they heard Lights real name? Maybe it's not a big deal but they had to get curious after a while.
anon chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
there awsome! rofl!

is it just me or has any1 else noticed theat if snow hadn't been captured by fang and co. he probablly would of killed sehra. cause they never said she was in crystal they said she was crystal someone who lives on gran pulse should smash him for that.

also, when snow falls from that building why dont they just heal him! it would make so much more sence!
Scraggles chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
*falls out of chair laughing*

Perhaps you could do a scene in the Mahabara area where Hope almost gets smashed by Atomos but no one summons their Eidolons and instead just watches the robots get squished trying to save him? And maybe add in a reference to why you can hear him rumbling around further back in the tunnel after he's been stopped? Deja vu much? lol.

Don't mind me though. It's just a stupid idea of mine.

And also, if they were trying to save Cocoon, why didn't they protect Orphan? lol. And why didn't they just stop and go home when their brands turned grey? Hell, that's what I would've done. XD
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
Lightning Felon... that brilliant :)

bye
DemonChick344 chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
How weird is the scene when Dysley kills Jihl, one of his most faithful servants? I get he didn't want to reveal himself as being fal'Cie, but he coulda just knocked her out or something...

anyway, great story, and I hope you keep up the phail moments!
Pen Journey chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Everyone knows the best pairing in the game is Fang/Sazh.

It gives a new meaning to Jungle Fever.
JKW351 chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Do the whole hope and snow scene

like from snow almost dies to when light and fang join the party again

great job on these phails keep it up
SayuXx chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Again, I had to laugh while reading this chapter xD

The ending really was odd and I absolutely agree with you about them saying all the time'We have to make our choices and fates by ourselves!', but eventually they ended up doing everything what Dysley wanted them to do oO.

Just weird.

Great chapter x3
VictoriaTakanashi chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
wow i know that was so weird! Its like hes a conductor or something! I liked the ending but i wish Vanille and Fang were not crystals.
VictoriaTakanashi chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
LOLZ! The Phorce. Wrong universe and bad spelling!
VictoriaTakanashi chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
... I have nothing to say. I didn't even get that one.