Reviews for Ten Years
Very sweet :)
dariansison chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is so cute :)
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This story made my day. :') Short but so sweet!
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love this story!

Thanx!
theredrobin chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I honestly think this is one of your best stories. The characterization is spot-on, the plot seems realistic, the writing is excellent and flows very well, and everything is understated so that the actions are left to speak for themselves.

I really enjoyed this a lot.
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Cool! This kind of makes me think of the episode idea of The Patakis that Craig Bartlett had, where Helga runs away to find Arnold (who'd I bet is living in San Lorenzo with his parents during that time).

And yeah, I can see something like this coming about if they actually had a conversation. After having dated Helga and realized his own true feelings, I think Arnold would never quite get over her, because she is one in a million. No other girl could give Arnold what he needs, and no boy could ever give Helga what she needs.

Even though they would have broken up in the spin-off, they would never stop loving each other, even when separated by time and location. I have said this before and I'll say it again: Yes, Arnold and Helga are meant for each other.
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Great story :)
Sakura Scout chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Adorable. Absolutely adorable. I particularly like the part where Helga goes into one of her lovesick rambles/daydreams and Arnold acts accordingly as if it's just an ordinary occurrence.

Thank you so much for this. I am definitely going to check out more of your stories.
angie93 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
i love it... especially never eat raspberries! oh phil hahaha

LYW!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Heh, yeah, these two would rather stop breathing than stop being in love.

Keep the good writing.
Nightglider chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
How many years later is this visit again?
A Reader chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Nice job! You always do a great job with your stories. I've enjoyed the ones I have read. This one was cute and funny! Great job! Keep on writing!
akigirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Wow, that was really cute! Officially, this is my first reply to your works though I have read most of them. Azure, you and Nintendo are definitely my favorite authors of HA! Sadly, I only reply to stories that blow my mind due to awesomeness, but you have indeed done so with this one-shot beauty.

It was completely in character, sweet, full of the fluff and bits of blushiness. Truly, this is my favorite piece of yours and I hope you get over your lazy-laziness and write some more good HelgaXArnold fluff!

Aki
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Singr...this was...AWW! :D I love this! Awwwww... Sweet sweet love! And hey, I agree with you. When they're together, all is right in the world. 83

This was so cute! I just...just loved it! OwO They see each other after such a long time, and oh, still in love! Awwwwww...

It's true, you know. After having Helga like that as his first serious and real girlfriend...I think it's kind of hard to move on from that. XD Really, he wouldn't be able to go along without comparing other girls to her, only for them to come up short since Helga's one in a million. Go for the gold, Arnold! :D

Nice work once again, Snuggle Bunny! *Huggles you*
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Aw really adoreable fic here