Reviews for Ten Years
Yali.Page chapter 1 . 1/22
This is a really fun story! I was just wondering, if they haven't talked in 3 years how did they planed a visit? And also, how old are they in this story?
dre chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
just amazing
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Very sweet :)
dariansison chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is so cute :)
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This story made my day. :') Short but so sweet!
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love this story!

Thanx!
theredrobin chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I honestly think this is one of your best stories. The characterization is spot-on, the plot seems realistic, the writing is excellent and flows very well, and everything is understated so that the actions are left to speak for themselves.

I really enjoyed this a lot.
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Cool! This kind of makes me think of the episode idea of The Patakis that Craig Bartlett had, where Helga runs away to find Arnold (who'd I bet is living in San Lorenzo with his parents during that time).

And yeah, I can see something like this coming about if they actually had a conversation. After having dated Helga and realized his own true feelings, I think Arnold would never quite get over her, because she is one in a million. No other girl could give Arnold what he needs, and no boy could ever give Helga what she needs.

Even though they would have broken up in the spin-off, they would never stop loving each other, even when separated by time and location. I have said this before and I'll say it again: Yes, Arnold and Helga are meant for each other.
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Great story :)
Sakura Scout chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Adorable. Absolutely adorable. I particularly like the part where Helga goes into one of her lovesick rambles/daydreams and Arnold acts accordingly as if it's just an ordinary occurrence.

Thank you so much for this. I am definitely going to check out more of your stories.
angie93 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
i love it... especially never eat raspberries! oh phil hahaha

LYW!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Heh, yeah, these two would rather stop breathing than stop being in love.

Keep the good writing.
Nightglider chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
How many years later is this visit again?
A Reader chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Nice job! You always do a great job with your stories. I've enjoyed the ones I have read. This one was cute and funny! Great job! Keep on writing!
akigirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Wow, that was really cute! Officially, this is my first reply to your works though I have read most of them. Azure, you and Nintendo are definitely my favorite authors of HA! Sadly, I only reply to stories that blow my mind due to awesomeness, but you have indeed done so with this one-shot beauty.

It was completely in character, sweet, full of the fluff and bits of blushiness. Truly, this is my favorite piece of yours and I hope you get over your lazy-laziness and write some more good HelgaXArnold fluff!

Aki