Reviews for Resident Evil IV: Afterlife
Techne chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
Wow, Chris had a completely different like than what was compared to the actual movie and in the game. I like that you gave him this new persona, my only complaint is him working for the UBCS. I'd wished that you'd kept him at least in the STARS, but not part of the group that was in Raccoon. But, meh, this is why its your story.

The relationship between Chris and Leon was expected and unexpected at the same time. Nice to know they at least knew each other. Also, the kiss between Leon and K-Mart was strange. I hope you'll go into more details about it soon.
Techne chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
I was surprised to see that K-Mart had made it so far after the attack that left Claire dead and her infected. That she was able to find someone to help her, that itself is a miracle. God only knows what else could have happened to her if someone else had found her. She should be lucky that it was Leon.

Now, as for Leon having a cache full of Anti-Virus, that seems a bit weird. How could they have cures to the virus, if Angie was the only one in possession of them outside of the Arklay Labs, which was shut down and overrun by virus carriers. Either way, K-Mart should be very grateful that she isn't walking around as one of those zombies.
Elizabeth chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
This is a completely epic story and please please continue it! I really like it and am waiting for the next update, no matter how long it may be. :) You have portrayed the characters really well, and it really works. Well done! I really like it, and please update soon. Thank you for making such an awesome story! .
Lilly chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Amazing... Why, Carlos, why..? :'(
re fan chapter 25 . 10/11/2011
Good to see you're back! I like this chapter and where its leading and will Alice kill Kevin and Steve? It's getting very interesting!
re fan chapter 24 . 7/26/2011
great story! it'll be a shame if you discontinue it , but it's your choice.
matt chapter 24 . 6/14/2011
great story. liking the kmart/leon realtionship struggles.
M14 chapter 22 . 5/15/2011
TOO MUCH DETAILED INFORMATION LOL. Try to experiment and keep to the point of it but fast paced as well. The information of detail took me out of the action. Try to keep the reader in the here and now and then after its over take the time to quickly explain things. See what you can for the next chapter. Looking forward to the next read. Needs more Wesker and Brikin Me thinks. I wanna whats going on with them too.
M14 chapter 19 . 3/28/2011
I think you should bring Jill back as a enemy so Alice and her can have some sort of closure. At the end at least. Maybe have a chapter with Brikin and Wesker explaining that Jill somewhat survived. Make her Nemesis 2?

It just seems such a waste to have the character develop in flashbacks and not have a final goodbye with her and Alice.

Looking forward to the Licker attack on Leon and K-Mart but um...one question. I'm pretty positive that K-Mart's character was meant to be 14 years old in Extinction. Its only been 2 months, not 2 years and you have her sleeping with Leon. That's...disgusting and I'd call Leon a Pedo. You might wanna do some research just in case.
Lotusbitch chapter 18 . 3/10/2011
I think at this point Leon and Kmart should stay somewhat single for now. It seems that that the relationship is based on trust and Kmart wanted to forget about the things that has happened to her in the past.

They might become a couple it there is another rival for Leon or Kmart meets another survivor who is of her age.

So I think for now, it better to keep it as a friendship rather than getting hot and heavy in love relationship.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to you next chapter ;)
Lotusbitch chapter 17 . 3/10/2011
So Alice and Chris have found the Umbrella Boat. Hope there isn't going to be any trouble for them when they get there.

I'm going read the next chap to what happens next :)
Lotusbitch chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
So Leon and Chris knew each other. I feel sorry for Chris since Kmart told him that Claire was dead. But think that it is best that he knows otherwise he would be forever in the dark. But I hope in time that he will recover and pull it through as he moves on.

Also, I didn't expect that Kmart and Leon would kiss...*smirks* But, I'm looking forward to how their relationship will develop in the next chapter later on :)
Lotusbitch chapter 15 . 3/9/2011
So, it was Leon S. Kennedy, huh. At first I thought that it might be Morpheous Duvall from Outbreak. But then, he's too evil and uncaring to help someone who is infected.

But I'm glad that you've added Leon to your story. Looking forward to him meeting the rest of the gang :)
Lotusbitch chapter 14 . 3/9/2011
I feel so sorry for Jill's situation on where she's at right now :(

Birkin is a bastard for watching Jill suffer while she wants to get out and needs help with the condition of the T-virus in her. Including Issacs too for bringing her in and keep her in captivity. I hope that both of them will get what they deserve.
Lotusbitch chapter 13 . 3/8/2011
I like how you revealed about Chris's venturing through the city and describing the enviroment and the decimation of its' ruins due to the T-viruses's cause. It really brings the sense of feeling and nostalgia of Chris (the buffed-up muscled video game version) from Resident Evil 5 on what he's fighting for for the survivors who lost their lives and what is it that he is fighting for and if it was ever worth it. His sister Claire with whom he had probelms with in the past was never a good one and he's trying to fix the relationship with his sister. So right there he's showing that he is struggling fighting it within himself. So I love that you showed that he is strong at times but has something that he wants to help but yet at the same time feels that he might end up hurting the person that he cares about.

I hope that there will be some character development between Alice and Chris later on. There is some slight hint of awareness and shock since Chris now knows that Alice is infected with the T-virus since she has revealed to him that she was captured by Umbrella a few times and placed under their watch for their further experiments. So I'm looking forward to how they will works things later when they work together and find a way to get rid of the world of the t-virus.