Reviews for Children don't lie
Yecart chapter 3 . 2/28
I liked the premise of this story but find it almost unreadable. It needs work. Both grammatically and with the flow of ideas. Perhaps you need to read through your work more to see the mistakes before you post the story.
Anyway good luck with your writing.
MichaellaD chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
"She had told Claire, though, one day they were alone, alone, having dinner after a therapeutic session of prenatal shopping, and her sister in law had sworn to secrecy since Lisbon promised to not tell Michael that, during the pregnancies, his wife used to have sordid dreams about Brad Pitt, an actor called Eddie Cahill and Keanu Reeves playing the role of a British top-secret spy."

I snorted to myself when I read this in a way that, had I been drinking coke, would have caused the intire drink to fly out my nose.
MichaellaD chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Kudos to YOUR psychic ability (knowing Lisbon's niece was Annie).
DaboGirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Just started reading this fic and wanted to tell you how much I'm loving this story. Hope to able to read it all the way to the end by today or tomorrow. Great job on characterization and writing style.
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
This was amazing! I absolutely LOVE everything about this story!
Angels-heart1 chapter 23 . 9/11/2012
Great story, loved it!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 23 . 8/11/2010
this was a wonderful story! The ending was well written :)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
I really liked this chapter because it showed both of their insecurities as parents. What is the title of the song Jane is singing? It sounds beautiful! :)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
this is my second favorite chapter :) I really enjoyed reading about Lisbon's emotional state as she gave birth...nicely written :)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
this was one of my favorite chapters so far because it really showed Lisbon's true feelings towards Hightower...passionate...fierce...protective...great job :)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
this is a really cute story! I could see it all happening this way :)
Tempe4Booth chapter 23 . 7/23/2010
i loved the ending and i'm glad that Teresa and Grace got to be the sisters that they should be
adptt12 chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
ahhh i wanna see the scene between kate and Jane
Jisbon4ever chapter 23 . 7/20/2010
Great ending! God, they grow up so fast! lol It was a lovely story that i really enjoyed and I hope to hear from you soon.
JackSam chapter 23 . 7/20/2010
Love it. Add more fics soon.