Reviews for BandAid's Can't Fix Me
BartWLewis chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
Awesome. Cass did seem a little oc with that outburst but K guess with the more humanized Angels in this story, it worked.
Whitetiger4813 chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
Pretty cool story. I stuck with it even though you brought Cas into it that and that cam creature kinda ruined It. Would have been much better without Cas and all that. I kept reading coz I wanted to know what was wrong with Sam. So other than that angel stuff it was really good. Adding Cas and the angel stuff is usually a deal breaker for me since they have it on the show too much, but the rest of this story was good. :)

And Thirteen was bi so to the reviewer who wanted an explanation why she kissed Sam, there ya go. :)
Write Alan Goffit chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
Jeff Dunham's next puppet. Shithead brother on a stick. lol
Write Alan Goffit chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I didn't expect to because I'm not a big fan of house, but I'm really enjoying this.
casammy chapter 18 . 4/4/2011
Also I have amused myself with the annoyance of house and his equipment and in spite of his ire like dean always it can come like up to sam and arrange everything
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 15 . 7/1/2010
aww house is being sweet
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 14 . 6/30/2010
i like this ! nice house/Spn mix!
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 13 . 6/27/2010
haha awwww
FallenAngel10086 chapter 13 . 6/27/2010
This is really good... I'm totally confused, but I figure that's what you're aiming for at the moment huh?

Anyway!

I can't wait to see more from you! Keep up the amazing work.

FallenAngel
lilawonder chapter 11 . 6/20/2010
Please finish.
fibinaccifringefanatic88 chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
Good chapter, but if i may suggest you might want to take into account if my memory serves me right thirteen is lesbian so you should explain that.
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
update soon! I love this!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
Interesting ship development. Keep writing :D
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
Cas saying the word "shenanigans" awesomesauce. I love our huggy bear angel, so I'm glad you decided to include him. Fun story so far! I think I'm going to check out our Elm Street xover as well. Keep up the good work.
FallenAngel10086 chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
This is awesome, I love it. I hope to see more, Cas too, he's probably going to be the only sane one too. This story is really interesting and I hope to see you finish it.

FallenAngel