Reviews for Talent and Potential
Axccel chapter 35 . 4/11
Videl defeating Yamcha is BS. He has had DECADES of training and is extremely experienced. Videl has had almost no time at all and only recently was taught ki exists.
Axccel chapter 27 . 4/11
The attack ball the infant is sent in literally programs the mission into the infant's mind as well as how to fulfill it. Resulting in the baby following its programming for survival and best ways to fight local lifeforms until it's around two or three years old and can then transform into a great ape. That transformation is then used to exterminate intelligent life on a planet. The ape's mind guided by the programming. If needed, the child can grow old enough to use a technique for creating artificial moonlight (ironically invented by Bardock) and transform regardless of any lunar cycles. And it wasn't the saiyans doing the selling and stuff, it was Frieza's Planet Trade Organization. The saiyans were basically slaves/WMDs.
Axccel chapter 26 . 4/11
This Gray guy or whatever sure takes a lot away from an otherwise good story. Why do people do dumb stuff like making characters such as this?
Exarikun chapter 7 . 1/7
Please, for the love of language, either get a beta-reader, or at least do spell checking. I can understand English not being your native tongue, but so many errors... It's putting me off reading the rest of the actual story, dreading the rest of it will be as riddled with faults...
JirayaFan chapter 24 . 9/1/2020
Gotta say. That whole sneezing thing is really getting lame... that might work for a gag character like launch but it's not getting any laughs out of me. Anyway I like your story but just that part I could do without.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2020
ok me again, so i thought that's what you were going for until they continued to have a serious fight, it really wouldn't have been bad or anti-climactic at all to just have gohan rush him and 3 hit KO him right after transforming.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2020
ok, I see what you were thinking now. you have a good amount of things going on that you have to read into to get because they're not always explained or setup beforehand. Good or bad idk.

He wasn't forced to transform he did it to get things over with, and make sure there was 0 chance of anything going wrong.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2020
this story is enjoyable even though some important details aren't really fleshed out to make things believable all the time. but this fight is really bothering me.

Gohan is supposed to be having trouble with this guy, that supposedly isn't a fighter, further, to the point that he's going super saiyan to finish him? really. He's a glass cannon, comparatively low speed and power, and no defense. and no ability to physically keep up with the speed.

Even in base form gohan should be fast enough to lap the planet in minutes an hour or two max probably. Its debatable at this point but with all the training over the years his base form at that time, is probably stronger than goku was when he first transformed into a super-saiyan.

Take vegeta for example, beginning of the android saga he shows off his super-saiyan transformation kicks ass and is stronger than frieza at that point, then gets spanked and left like a wet noodle by android 18, after further training his super saiyan form is far stronger than her.

since the transformations are just multipliers that means even at base he's far stronger than he was previously.

So since gohan has reached ssj 2 I don't think its too much of a stretch to think base forms full power should be higher than freiza's.

If you wanted to make a legitimate struggle, I think it should have been the struggle for gohan to take him out without seriously damaging or killing him, like he's gotten enough power to make it more than a trifle to defeat him but while he's fighting to kill, gohan can't.

Especially if he's using something like the android tech, an artificial and inexhaustible power source, he can keep fighting and firing of energy attacks without getting tired.
Jarno chapter 34 . 5/7/2018
It seems quite redundant to review a story that is over 7 years old, but still I really don't understand this chapter. You made your main character into basically a loser. Not that he lost to Goku, but the way it was written was just...meh, canon Gohan loser. He wasn't even able to challenge Goku. For all intents and purposes you could have gotten the same story effect without Gohan being a loser. Gohan could have defeated Vegeta, met Goku in the finals and then losing to Goku after an epic fight. This was just plain boring. You've created a wonderfull story but then lost it in this chapter.
Gray KP chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
I honestly really like your writing style and it's easy to follow. I also love that the first chapter wasn't packed with a lot of stupid angst unlike near every other Gohan x Videl fanfic I have read.

The only issue I had was the spelling of some words, but even then I wasn't annoyed and was actually mildly amused.
'waived' - waved.
'starring' - staring.
'peak' - peek.
'soar' - sore.
're-leaving' - relieving.
You also mixed up the 'hims' hand 'hers' a couple of times, but that is fairly common with all writers on this so again, didn't bother me much.

I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/19/2017
Sorry bud but you ruined the fan fic by making gohan lose, THE ENTIRE POINT OF DRAGON BALL Z WAS TO MAKE GOHAN STRONGER THAN GOKU DAMMIT
megacharizat chapter 4 . 3/15/2017
nonononononononono! she must live!
megacharizat chapter 3 . 3/15/2017
This story is looking good. keep it up.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 42 . 3/4/2017
Did I just shit a brick? I think I did.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 40 . 3/2/2017
Krillin really earned the win in this chapter. He broke his limits, and even went out of his way to win in a way that didn't ruin Hercule's reputation. He's just an all around good person that deserved to win and get his moment in the spotlight.