Reviews for Talent and Potential
SteveEst98 chapter 50 . 2/28
Great story with a very interesting theory on saiyan human similarities. i am just about to go read the sequel and hope it is just as good as this prequel!
EclairDenise chapter 50 . 1/1
This is amazing.

All those challenges and plot twists and Gray (I love him, haha) and the villains, they're awesome.

I'm speechless, haha.

Will be reading the next fic!
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Did he really need to turn into a Super Sayian?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
I count 3 spelling errors proofread just saying
ghost boy 952 chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
The color is spelled grey
Daniel chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
Not bad, but I'd like tp point out that Goku was 12 when he entered his first tournament and Gohan was 9 (10 if you count the year in the Time Chaber) when he beat Cell.
Gigi chapter 49 . 9/20/2014
I only liked the beginning of the story i didnt like how gotenks became mystic it was dumb
i'm iam chapter 30 . 8/8/2014
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
paulina101 chapter 50 . 5/5/2014
aw man a cliffhanger!
Ethan Demas chapter 50 . 2/14/2014
I have to say this story has great flow and captures the readers attention, i dont like your follow up as much thou and i am sorry to say that. It's because it's based off future gohan and i hated him because he was depicted as weak and to a certain extent useless. Thank you for this part of the story!
ssj7chibividel chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
10 down 40 to go... :-
MasenkoX chapter 35 . 12/5/2013
Ok, this story has been great so far, and i hope you have areason for it later on, but really? You let Roshi beat Upa? Come on, we all know that Roshi is WAY out of his prime by now and he probably hasn't trained for years while Upa has probably climbed Korin's Tower by now.
Pizzadude5665 chapter 50 . 10/9/2013
story was cool and all i didnt realy like the idea of videl being a saiyan and strong and stuff idk its still a badass story though good job
Pizzadude5665 chapter 44 . 10/9/2013
this story is pretty weird now i dont like some new ideas idk
Pizzadude5665 chapter 41 . 10/9/2013