Reviews for Talent and Potential
Thanasi chapter 18 . 11/28
I can honestly say I hate multiple personalities in fanfiction, or in general when watching or reading anything. I can't really bring myself to read more. Thanks for the story.
Ignis Draconem chapter 38 . 3/30
okay, i just need to say this, ever since namek vegeta has been my favorite character in the dbz universe, and im so thankful to you for doing so much justice, i cant decide between this and his original rebellin against babidi and self sacrifice to save his family, both are perfect for him. honestly thats the main reason i ahted gt, they made him such a joke, but i think you just made up for it
Ignis Draconem chapter 29 . 3/30
ok, i recently watched dbz abridged again, lets just say when popo said hi at the party i had some flash backs
Dratias chapter 38 . 1/5
Ok, I don't normally review until I finish reading the fanfic, but holy f*cking sh*t, man. That was the greatest fight I have EVER read.. I just.. that.. it was... holy crap.. I'm literally speechless.
*proud slow clap*
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 50 . 11/9/2015
Very excellent story! There were a ton of miss-spelled words but completely understandable. Just make sure you proof-read before posting a chapter. Anyway, I utterly adored this story! I wish there was a bit more closure between Gohan and Videl in the end, but it still rocked. Awesome job, I can't wait to read the sequel!
FrogHopper chapter 31 . 10/27/2015
I liked the story it was amazing except there was something that kind of ruined it for me
The constant misspelling and incorrect words and names
You constantly use two or to when too is needed you misuse their there and they're and here and hear
You get several names wrong it isn't jacki Chung it's
Jacky Chun
Also it's spelled grey not gray I can understand the character name but when you describe the color and say gray its annoying I know this story has been done for awhile but seriously proofreading needs to be done
OrionHax chapter 43 . 5/24/2015
Oh god, Gotenks is going to be overpowered, isn't he.
SteveEst98 chapter 50 . 2/28/2015
Great story with a very interesting theory on saiyan human similarities. i am just about to go read the sequel and hope it is just as good as this prequel!
EclairDenise chapter 50 . 1/1/2015
This is amazing.

All those challenges and plot twists and Gray (I love him, haha) and the villains, they're awesome.

I'm speechless, haha.

Will be reading the next fic!
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Did he really need to turn into a Super Sayian?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
I count 3 spelling errors proofread just saying
ghost boy 952 chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
The color is spelled grey
Daniel chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
Not bad, but I'd like tp point out that Goku was 12 when he entered his first tournament and Gohan was 9 (10 if you count the year in the Time Chaber) when he beat Cell.
Gigi chapter 49 . 9/20/2014
I only liked the beginning of the story i didnt like how gotenks became mystic it was dumb
i'm iam chapter 30 . 8/8/2014
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha