Reviews for Talent and Potential
Sorry bud but you ruined the fan fic by making gohan lose, THE ENTIRE POINT OF DRAGON BALL Z WAS TO MAKE GOHAN STRONGER THAN GOKU DAMMIT
megacharizat chapter 4 . 3/15
nonononononononono! she must live!
megacharizat chapter 3 . 3/15
This story is looking good. keep it up.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 42 . 3/4
Did I just shit a brick? I think I did.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 40 . 3/2
Krillin really earned the win in this chapter. He broke his limits, and even went out of his way to win in a way that didn't ruin Hercule's reputation. He's just an all around good person that deserved to win and get his moment in the spotlight.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 39 . 3/2
Krillin, stop breaking the Fourth Wall!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 36 . 3/1
It's great to see an author give Krillin some respect.
Thanasi chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
I can honestly say I hate multiple personalities in fanfiction, or in general when watching or reading anything. I can't really bring myself to read more. Thanks for the story.
Ignis Draconem chapter 38 . 3/30/2016
okay, i just need to say this, ever since namek vegeta has been my favorite character in the dbz universe, and im so thankful to you for doing so much justice, i cant decide between this and his original rebellin against babidi and self sacrifice to save his family, both are perfect for him. honestly thats the main reason i ahted gt, they made him such a joke, but i think you just made up for it
Ignis Draconem chapter 29 . 3/30/2016
ok, i recently watched dbz abridged again, lets just say when popo said hi at the party i had some flash backs
Dratias chapter 38 . 1/5/2016
Ok, I don't normally review until I finish reading the fanfic, but holy f*cking sh*t, man. That was the greatest fight I have EVER read.. I just.. that.. it was... holy crap.. I'm literally speechless.
*proud slow clap*
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 50 . 11/9/2015
Very excellent story! There were a ton of miss-spelled words but completely understandable. Just make sure you proof-read before posting a chapter. Anyway, I utterly adored this story! I wish there was a bit more closure between Gohan and Videl in the end, but it still rocked. Awesome job, I can't wait to read the sequel!
FrogHopper chapter 31 . 10/27/2015
I liked the story it was amazing except there was something that kind of ruined it for me
The constant misspelling and incorrect words and names
You constantly use two or to when too is needed you misuse their there and they're and here and hear
You get several names wrong it isn't jacki Chung it's
Jacky Chun
Also it's spelled grey not gray I can understand the character name but when you describe the color and say gray its annoying I know this story has been done for awhile but seriously proofreading needs to be done
Lumargou chapter 43 . 5/24/2015
Oh god, Gotenks is going to be overpowered, isn't he.
SteveEst98 chapter 50 . 2/28/2015
Great story with a very interesting theory on saiyan human similarities. i am just about to go read the sequel and hope it is just as good as this prequel!