Reviews for Shadows Within Fiore
shooting2stars chapter 17 . 3/4
I am SO loving this story! I LOVE the combo and interaction between wes and lunick! Totally BEST duo ever! They are so perfect to team up-LOL!
I DO hope and eagerly await for the next chapter :) i hope u update this awesome and interesting story soon :)
mystery writer5775 chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
Yay! I am so glad you updated! This was amazing to read! And I love the mentions to Almia. Stupendous! Cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Oh come on, what I typed got cut off again anyways I NEED to see another chapter please I wanna see more epicness from Wes to exploding buildings to what's Solona's yeah, and I'm a bit curious about Summerland will there be more new characters.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
. . .EPICNESS.
I know your busy but please make more :'(
OcarinaPkmnGirl chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
What is Solana planning? o.o Cheers for another awesome Shadows Within Fiore chapter! Keep it up!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
I can't help but think that something will happen to Entei...o.o
-Emi
mystery writer5775 chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
Yay! I was actually just rereding this on thursday and wondering about an update! I love this entire fic! The way it was written, the storyplot, the characters, everything! There just isn't enough good Colloseum fics out there but this one captures the personalities of everyone so perfectly! I hope you can update soon but until then I will content myself with reading this several thousand times over. :)
Trainer-Ken chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
In my opinion, this is one of your best stories. This is right there with DPTT and B&WM. Sadly, this story is really underrated, and I wish it got more attention.

A little suggestion: you should make Rui have Duking's Plusle so she can be a little more useful. And since it's a male Plusle (as opposed to Solana's female Plusle), it could make a fun little love-triangle with Lunick's Minum, much like Wani-Wani/Blaziken/Milotic in the rewritten Manaphy movie.

Great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
littlmiget123 chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
Gah, I'm finally here. I've been busy and stuff has piled up against my will, but I finally found some time to read. I still have about 5 other stories to get to as well. -_-

So, Wes finally revealed the power of the Snag Machine to everyone. I'm so glad that this story is back!

As for Black and White 2, I'm really excited for more information to come out. It'll be out in 10 days, so that must mean that information will be coming soon.

'Spenser's Ferrow, who was glad to see the hometown, quickly sped up and flew ahead of the group.' Fearow. X)

"He is still doing some sort of experiment and wish to be left alone for the moment." Wishes, I believe.

' "Luncik?" ' Lunick. _

Anyways, that's it from me! Looking forward to the next chapter, because it must be good. I want to see the Rangers' expresions as well from Wes's information. Anyways, see you next update! :D
Trainer-Ken chapter 15 . 5/3/2012
Well, I got Ranger to understand some stuff now, I just have to get Colosseum to fully understand the story...

Anyways, great chapter. And what a way to end it.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
I didn't play Wes' game yet...at least I know more now.

I feel sorry for Joel's Dodrio...Wes...BE NICER.

Woo! Go Rui!

BLACK 2 AND WHITE 2, I CANNOT WAIT! :D :D :D

-Emi
741AuthorNCS chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
I'm just grad that they didn't make Pokemon Gray to milk us.
Trainer-Ken chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
Now I'm REALLY wishing I had bought Pokemon Colosseum and Ranger when they came out. Too bad by the time I got interested in Pokemon was when HeartGold and SoulSilver came out.
littlmiget123 chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
Took... so... long to... read! I'm sorry! DX I just couldn't find the time! fdjsfjdfkldj Sorry!

Anyways, I'm finally here. It's good that everyone got back together, and Lunick reunited with Minun! X3 There weren't much errors, a few here and there, but I have too little time to go through, sorry! -; Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
will wes be able to save rui