Reviews for Shadows Within Fiore
OcarinaPkmnGirl chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
What is Solana planning? o.o Cheers for another awesome Shadows Within Fiore chapter! Keep it up!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
I can't help but think that something will happen to Entei...o.o
mystery writer5775 chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
Yay! I was actually just rereding this on thursday and wondering about an update! I love this entire fic! The way it was written, the storyplot, the characters, everything! There just isn't enough good Colloseum fics out there but this one captures the personalities of everyone so perfectly! I hope you can update soon but until then I will content myself with reading this several thousand times over. :)
Trainer-Ken chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
In my opinion, this is one of your best stories. This is right there with DPTT and B&WM. Sadly, this story is really underrated, and I wish it got more attention.

A little suggestion: you should make Rui have Duking's Plusle so she can be a little more useful. And since it's a male Plusle (as opposed to Solana's female Plusle), it could make a fun little love-triangle with Lunick's Minum, much like Wani-Wani/Blaziken/Milotic in the rewritten Manaphy movie.

Great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
littlmiget123 chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
Gah, I'm finally here. I've been busy and stuff has piled up against my will, but I finally found some time to read. I still have about 5 other stories to get to as well. -_-

So, Wes finally revealed the power of the Snag Machine to everyone. I'm so glad that this story is back!

As for Black and White 2, I'm really excited for more information to come out. It'll be out in 10 days, so that must mean that information will be coming soon.

'Spenser's Ferrow, who was glad to see the hometown, quickly sped up and flew ahead of the group.' Fearow. X)

"He is still doing some sort of experiment and wish to be left alone for the moment." Wishes, I believe.

' "Luncik?" ' Lunick. _

Anyways, that's it from me! Looking forward to the next chapter, because it must be good. I want to see the Rangers' expresions as well from Wes's information. Anyways, see you next update! :D
Trainer-Ken chapter 15 . 5/3/2012
Well, I got Ranger to understand some stuff now, I just have to get Colosseum to fully understand the story...

Anyways, great chapter. And what a way to end it.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
I didn't play Wes' game yet...at least I know more now.

I feel sorry for Joel's Dodrio...Wes...BE NICER.

Woo! Go Rui!

BLACK 2 AND WHITE 2, I CANNOT WAIT! :D :D :D

741AuthorNCS-NicolaStarlaLili chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
I'm just grad that they didn't make Pokemon Gray to milk us.
Trainer-Ken chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
Now I'm REALLY wishing I had bought Pokemon Colosseum and Ranger when they came out. Too bad by the time I got interested in Pokemon was when HeartGold and SoulSilver came out.
littlmiget123 chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
Took... so... long to... read! I'm sorry! DX I just couldn't find the time! fdjsfjdfkldj Sorry!

Anyways, I'm finally here. It's good that everyone got back together, and Lunick reunited with Minun! X3 There weren't much errors, a few here and there, but I have too little time to go through, sorry! -; Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
will wes be able to save rui
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
Awesome sauce! :D

741AuthorNCS-NicolaStarlaLili chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
Wes is totally the coolest Pokemon Protagonist since Red. (Yeah, I got nothing to say this review.)
Shiny Kirby chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wes...and Lunick.

OH YES.

This is going on my favourites list after one chapter read.
littlmiget123 chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
Yay! I'm glad the hiatus is over! I really liked this story, and I still do (though I can hardly remember what happened last time, lol). A third party, eh? I wonder who it could be... The errors are below.

'She finally slept after being told constantly that there it was suicide if she tried to go back to help Spenser and Rui and that rest was the number one priority.' Get rid of 'there' in this sentence, maybe?

'When Solana woke up, Murph didn't want to be the one to mention Solana that the reason...' to mention to Solana?

'It was times like these that he wished he had Minun or at least owned a Pokémon liked Wes did to help out.' liked to like

'There was a deaden silence the filled the forest area.' Um, I have no idea what you were trying to get at here... -;

'You can't expect me to believe Fiore region has anything great to offer.' the Fiore region.

'Wes knew that the man hadanother reason for calling this meeting.' A space is needed in between had and another.

Oh JP, as discreet as always. -_- It kills me, you know this? XD Now I have to wait for the next chapter, Bleh. Lol, but, in all seriousness, good luck with the next chapter, and don't rush it, okay? XD