Reviews for The Price of Falling
cidkemgl chapter 4 . 10/25
This was a great story, thank you for writing it! It's nice that we can all agree that the AtLA finale realllly skimped on tying up the Katara/Aang thing, and I wouldn't really expect them to work it out without any angst en route.
TcamNinja chapter 5 . 10/24
Please.. keep writing, this is an amazing story!
This is a really good fic and I just spent hours reading it. I also just found out that this hasn't been updated since 2011. me in the future of 2017 wants more of this story! The dance sequences are my favorites!
I love this story so much, it is the best Kataang story out there. I would love for you to continue it, but if you can't its alright. You're an awesome writer and your plot is incredible.
Boogerz chapter 5 . 2/4
Why did u stop this was so good
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
You do know redirecting lightning is a firebending skill, right? Katara can't do that.
MarolovesKataang chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
This story is amazing my lord! Please update it!
Steeeveee chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
I'm actually really cut that this was left on such a juicy cliffhanger. Hope to read more soon!
QuadQuantumQuake chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Okay.. let me say this first. This is One of THE BEST KATAANG ANGST I have ever read! This is achingly beautiful.
Continue? Please? For me? Pleaseeeeeeeeee...
Okay seriously, UPDATE PLEASE...
LeSauterell chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
Update... please... don't stop at such a cliffhanger! And this story just pretty amazing!
welliegirl16 chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
This. Was. PERFECT! Need MORE need MORE need MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I loved the sibling love that was adorable!
asiastana chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
I would love to know what happens next!
Luluka-chan chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
I now I've already comented ont his (even though it's been years) but I still have hope that you'll continue this story ;; It'x the best I've ever read, really! Please please please continue it w
dominique.peltier.31 chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
It's been three years! You said it wouldn't take years! Your story is awesome! Come back and wright more please!