Reviews for The Price of Falling
zgod584 chapter 5 . 1/14
Please continue omg this is so fucking good. The sexual tension and the adventure and everything
pleasee
RMS10 chapter 5 . 12/16/2020
Wow. This was really good, but very disappointing that it looks like we'll never get to see where you were taking it.
Hurry up chapter 5 . 11/27/2020
? It’s been nine years
jjsmith103 chapter 3 . 10/25/2020
I really love the meditation scene in this fic. Makes this story one of my favorites, just the right amount of angst, love, and forgiveness. I wish this story wasn’t abandoned you have a great story just beginning to unravel.
Angelrock chapter 5 . 10/10/2020
I know it’s been years, but I want more! I also have a story I haven’t touched in years that I should really finish. This is a good story and I’d love to see what happens next!
stars90 chapter 5 . 9/23/2020
I really hope you continue this :)
marjojo02 chapter 5 . 8/25/2020
Please tell me this fic is not abandoned. What a great story! I loved so much about this! The delicious angst! Zuko interrupting them, then talking to each about the other. "You're killing him, you know." The scene of Aang leading Katara in meditation until she kisses him was the best ever. And of course Zuko would be almost throwing up before his coronation! That is so much more true to his character than that scene from the finale. I want to see Katara take down Azula! And whatever Hama is going to do. Please update! I know from the date it's been forever but I still have hope!
EngeHWSW chapter 5 . 7/9/2020
Hey

I hope you doing okay, i know that it has being 10 years already. But i dont see the next chapter.

I love those 5 chapters. really good but the ending... i need more you know :)

Again i hope things are ok
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2020
What the fuck did Aang just call katara a hoe?
skk248 chapter 5 . 6/18/2020
Please please please finish this story, I absolutely love it. It has made me cry, it has made me smile it means so much to me. I am not a writer and I do not know the process but I desperately want the end of this story
DIO39 chapter 5 . 2/15/2020
Damn fine story. Fantastic aangst. Looks like we won’t be getting any more though. Shame.
l1ly chapter 1 . 1/20/2020
love it so much already, so good!
Kisahnarasi chapter 5 . 5/19/2018
I like this story very much and I still hoping you will update..
cidkemgl chapter 4 . 10/25/2017
This was a great story, thank you for writing it! It's nice that we can all agree that the AtLA finale realllly skimped on tying up the Katara/Aang thing, and I wouldn't really expect them to work it out without any angst en route.
TcamNinja chapter 5 . 10/24/2017
Please.. keep writing, this is an amazing story!