Reviews for The Price of Falling
LaSauterelle chapter 5 . 5/31
Update... please... don't stop at such a cliffhanger! And this story just pretty amazing!
welliegirl16 chapter 5 . 3/20
This. Was. PERFECT! Need MORE need MORE need MORE!
I loved the sibling love that was adorable!
asiastana chapter 5 . 1/19
I would love to know what happens next!
Luluka-chan chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
I now I've already comented ont his (even though it's been years) but I still have hope that you'll continue this story ;; It'x the best I've ever read, really! Please please please continue it w
dominique.peltier.31 chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
It's been three years! You said it wouldn't take years! Your story is awesome! Come back and wright more please!
DieHardKataang chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Wow this story is absolutely amazing! I am so hooked! I'm very new here (as in I just created this account specifically so I could comment on this story), so I'm not sure how long ago you last updated the story, so I was wondering how long it would be until you next updated it? I understand that this probably takes A LONG time to write, considering all the detail and awesomeness, but I'm just curious. :)
Your story is amazing, I love the Kataang moments, love the suspense, and oh my goodness that cliff hanger! Can't wait for the next update :)
the ticking clock chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
I really hope everything is okay with you and that you update soon...it's been a year. Over a year. If you don't want to update I completely understand. Just know that this is a brilliant story and is so real and raw and wonderful...I can picture every one of these scenes happening in the show. Amazing job with this.
FreckledFennec13 chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Another amazingly written Avatar story. It's such a shame the only good writers who do Avatar stories never complete them! That scene in the theatre got the mood hot and heavy! More! I demand it!
marley chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
I am utterly and totally in awe of you. I adore (and am mildly obsessed with) everything about your book. Now that I'm done gushing... Although I LOVE all of it, I think the early chapters- the parts where you described perfectly Aang and Katara's feelings- were particularly powerful. In fact, I enjoyed them more than when they uncovered the truth of their feelings. This being said, I have always been drawn to the suffering and hardship side of love; I find it extremely attractive when the protagonist is somehow restrained from their love (physically or emotionally, for whatever reason) or is forced to fight for their love. A love that is separated- the kind that makes your heart ache- is my favorite writing twist. And the absolute best feeling a writer can have is when someone tells them that they cried over, then realized they were awfully emotional for a pair of fictional characters, then cried harder. And you, have definitely done that! Everything about your work here amazes me: the beautifully descriptive way you depict the world, the way you allowed insight into their minds, how real the emotions are, even the plot arch that doesn't exist in lots of love fanfics. In summary, you're amazing, and someday I assume we'll be reading the book of your own design! Update soon!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Lovely story!
CloudMinded013 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Well i can say with confidence that you are rally the most talented author i have ever read a story from and I like your story so much. The way you desribe the love between Aang and Katara is amazing and i beleive that the perfect job for you would be for you to become an author. :) :D Ecxellent job!
CloudMinded013 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Well, this story gives me so much feels... I can't describe what a good writer you are and how much awesome this story is! :)
CloudMinded013 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Just so unbelievable! :)
Cheekster1 chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Well I like the awkward start to Aang and Katara's relationship. It was a nice touch. Also liked how you treated Kana, that was insightful.