Reviews for Feathers and Forests,
I freaking loved it!
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I loved it !
So many emotions
And this : "Do you really think I would have fallen for you, just to abandon you when I got my 'mojo' back?" Castiel says quietly. "You haven't learnt anything have you?"
I think it's my favorite things in the story !
great work !
ThePlotHolesMadeMeDoIt chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I love your potrayal of CaS

-EMBER :D
Sara Ines chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow ... It's just so... cute! And... awesome!

You know, I hated the end of season 5 -.- And with this fanfic *-* I can... I don't know, think that this was a real scene :P

I can see Cas saying to Dean that he had fallen for him, and that he won't be away from him *-*
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I loved this, especially the end with Cas asking Dean if he really thought he wasn't coming back considering everything. I would so love Cas to say something like that to Dean!
thealpacalypse chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Wow, I really liked this story a lot.

I have some problems to come along with season 5 finale and I think maybe this fanfic helped a little to get over it.

A broken Dean and a comforting Cas, I love it!

And the wing-thing was great, too. And of course the hugging. I like hugs and I just love hugs between Cas and Dean. It's adorable.

So, thanks for this great story, good job, I'd say.

Greets, Bibbsch
lovinolima chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
ok with this one, that's 4 or 5 stories from you that I like, you are now on my favorite authors list:) Honestly, this one was awesome too, but Dean was a tad ooc in this one. A little too girlish, but not too bad. I still loved it. Good Job!