Reviews for The Dead Zone
hp1piececraziness chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
You know how they always say that every time you reread something, you notice more things? Well this is just about the tenth time I've reread this and I just noticed the part with Ă…land and I just burst out laughing because I suddenly, for little reason, thought about Scandinavia and the World. And the mental image was hilarious.

Great work :D
Laveycee chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I love it. Hilarious. Also, "verdammt" can also mean "f**k". At least, that's what I've gathered.
TurtlesAndCanada chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
O.O

I have been reading your stories all day, but now I am proud. So damn proud.

FUCK YEAH, CANADA!
CLOSED FOR NOW chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is just perfect okay. Characterization, plot, humour... I actually cannot at the moment how does this story even exist omfg you did an AMAZING job! I don't understand how this story wasn't in my favourites list already

(P.S fuck yeah Canada! :D It's always been my headcanon that Canada is a fucking awesome sniper, and I loved the nod to Vimy Ridge. Proud Canadian right here!)
Midnight bluestream chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is the greatest thing I read, I was silently wishing for Canada and Finland to have an all out paintball war, but I still like what you did! I love this story so much. I always knew these nations were secretly bad asses.
SeraSearaSpin chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is hilarious. Crazy Latvi has gone crazy...HOW CAN YOU HATE SUNFLOWERS THEY'ER SO HAPPY
XD anyway Hilarity XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
ThAt WaS mOtHeR fUcKiNg AmAzZeInG
LOL MY SPELLING SUCKS
OodleNoodle chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
So many laughs. This was impeccable and a thoroughly entertaining read! :D
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
:) XD.

Australia rules. I will, however, be impressed if he could send a wombat after anyone as a decent attack force.
featherdusters chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
this was fucking amazing
lol
im gonna draw these badass little nations
this was that amazing
Aere-Kidd chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
this is awesome and so fun
Syvamiete chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Canada, Liechtenstein, Latvia and Italian brothers just got into my 'Cute nations who you don't want to mess with' list
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was amazing! No, better than amazing! I loved it, but words can't describe how much. I knew Finland would stay in the game for a long time, along with Canada, but there were character who did things that surprised me (The Italies, for one, along with Lichenstein). And Sealand... Oh Sealand, you poor child. You won in my book! I seriously loved this, you did more than a great job with it!

Kind Regards, GG
Deiasmir chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
It was a good story. I should have remembered, 'Always expect the Unexpected'.
HeartofIris chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Just plan hilarious and great. Props to Canada and the Italies.
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »