Reviews for The Dead Zone
Glory of Lorien chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
French I believe it should be "je na sais pa" to say " I don't know" i dont think i spelled it correctly but just saying...

-Glory Of Lorien(fanfiction author)
Nomadic Defender chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This is the most glorious thing I've ever read. This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Mama Finland, Canada, the Italies, and Lichtenstein all becoming super snipers? Best idea ever! the Tibet bit at the end wraps it up nicely and the characterization is excellent. A really fantastic one shot! If you have other stories like this then I'm a very happy person. Thanks for this story!
penguin357 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This is hilarious! Great work!
EvelyLime chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Ahaha lol I didn't expect that from Latvia, Austrralia and the Italian twins xD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Gotta love those French Canadian swears!
And Veneziano using your cuteness to get Germany to lower his guard (though I think he's secretly proud of you).
Solar Kitty chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I loved this story! Especially Latvia's moment :)
kittywitchy chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
No words can describe the awesomeness of this! Loved the badass countries!
Tatalindx chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This. Was. Absolutely. FANTASTIC! I absolutely love how the cute, "weak" (yeah right) Nations were the ones who stayed the longest! I was hoping that the Italies would win (I was completely freaking out when they got Germany out, that was so, so good!), but I liked how it ended! I wouldn't have liked Australia winning because that was unfair, though in my opinion Sealand won! If Prussia could play, he can too, and he won! (And I do believe Sealand will be a Nation someday. The best of Nations! Go Sealand!) Anyways, this was pure awesomeness. Thank you, and congratulations!
Raelyn Sakura chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This made my day!
hp1piececraziness chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
You know how they always say that every time you reread something, you notice more things? Well this is just about the tenth time I've reread this and I just noticed the part with Ă…land and I just burst out laughing because I suddenly, for little reason, thought about Scandinavia and the World. And the mental image was hilarious.

Great work :D
Laveycee chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I love it. Hilarious. Also, "verdammt" can also mean "f**k". At least, that's what I've gathered.
TurtlesAndCanada chapter 1 . 7/27/2013

I have been reading your stories all day, but now I am proud. So damn proud.

CLOSED FOR NOW chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is just perfect okay. Characterization, plot, humour... I actually cannot at the moment how does this story even exist omfg you did an AMAZING job! I don't understand how this story wasn't in my favourites list already

(P.S fuck yeah Canada! :D It's always been my headcanon that Canada is a fucking awesome sniper, and I loved the nod to Vimy Ridge. Proud Canadian right here!)
Midnight bluestream chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is the greatest thing I read, I was silently wishing for Canada and Finland to have an all out paintball war, but I still like what you did! I love this story so much. I always knew these nations were secretly bad asses.
SeraSearaSpin chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is hilarious. Crazy Latvi has gone crazy...HOW CAN YOU HATE SUNFLOWERS THEY'ER SO HAPPY
XD anyway Hilarity XD