Reviews for The Dead Zone
Deiasmir chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
It was a good story. I should have remembered, 'Always expect the Unexpected'.
HeartofIris chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Just plan hilarious and great. Props to Canada and the Italies.
berrysplashQT chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE LOVELOVELOVELOVE
This fic is Prussian AWESOME! XD
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
lol
FrostyTheBookLover chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is beautiful, so cracky and wonderful. I loved how Italy tricked Germany, it was outright precious.
... I feel a sudden urge to play paintball now.
superkim111 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was hilarious! And I was able to get my money's worth out of my translator app.
IggyGiggle chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That's really funny :3
Reapergal08 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Giggling so much right now :')

Good job :)
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is the best thing ever. Seriously, yesterday I had a major Paintball session with people from work, and it got so serious and fun I started thinking "Hetalia... this would be their World War 3"

I was going to write something up, but then a friend of mine linked this story. XD It's so perfect. I love this so much right now. You're amazing~
ShellyFooSho chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This :'D 3 Canada FTW.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was amazing. I laughed so hard I cried. Thank you. XDDD This is going straight to my faves.

Inumaru12
SpiraTheAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
*stops to take breath* *resumes* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DYING OF LAUGHTER HERE! Too funny loved it especially when the Aussie came in at the in hysterical.
terracotta28 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Amazing, amazing, amazing... Just one of the funniest things I have ever read :)
Tweaks chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Haha, too funny! I was gald to see both Finland and Canada turn out to be so awesome at it! Very funny fic, with a surprisingly satisfying ending!
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
CANADA, FUCK YEAH. :D

I absolutely love how Prussia is just there in the end enjoying the shitstorm.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »