Reviews for The Dead Zone
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is the best thing ever. Seriously, yesterday I had a major Paintball session with people from work, and it got so serious and fun I started thinking "Hetalia... this would be their World War 3"

I was going to write something up, but then a friend of mine linked this story. XD It's so perfect. I love this so much right now. You're amazing~
ShellyFooSho chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This :'D 3 Canada FTW.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was amazing. I laughed so hard I cried. Thank you. XDDD This is going straight to my faves.

Inumaru12
SpiraTheAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
*stops to take breath* *resumes* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DYING OF LAUGHTER HERE! Too funny loved it especially when the Aussie came in at the in hysterical.
terracotta29 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Amazing, amazing, amazing... Just one of the funniest things I have ever read :)
Tweaks chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Haha, too funny! I was gald to see both Finland and Canada turn out to be so awesome at it! Very funny fic, with a surprisingly satisfying ending!
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
CANADA, FUCK YEAH. :D

I absolutely love how Prussia is just there in the end enjoying the shitstorm.
Reilly Alik Parker chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
BRB LOLING FOREVER

*coughselandsowoncough*
Pallakis chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
So, okay, this story... was good. My country got to play too! And he proved to be quite good. Heh. Guess which it is?

So, the only thing that nugs me a bit - really, only a teeny tiny bit - is...

Es tevi ienīstu. Man riebās Dzīvot tavā mājā. Arī saulespuķes es ienīstu. (Latvian) I hate you. I hated living in your house. And I hate sunflowers.

Everything's alrite with this! Only that in latvian language, the uppercase letters are put only with person names, country names, etc. and the sentence start. Since 'dzīvot' means 'living', it is neither a person name, nor a country name, it should be lowercase.

I know I shouldn't be bothered by that. But, believe me, it was heartwarming to hear my native tongue around. OK, maybe not exactly hear...

Your story was really good. It was really interesting, everything was in character. LOVE IT!
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
ok this was awesome. awesome pawsome X) the way Germany was taken out was sad yet very entertaining. i liked this a lot!
sweetness4theheart chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Thanks for making Canada awesome, for having Italy backstab Germany, for having poor Sweden in despair, for putting Australia in and...

I hate Sunflowers.

aahahahahahahahaha.
Onnoff chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
*GASP* OMG! I FOUND YOU! 3 YEARS OF SEARCHING FOR THE END OF THE PAINTBALL FIC! Oh my gosh, I can't believe i finally got to read the end. Love this story to the very end!
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I love this! The idea is really well done, and it really shows and great use of character!
Bakage chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
fuck yeah. bad-ass Canada ftw!
Cynical Gummy Bear chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Bwahaha! FINLAND CANADA EPIC BAMFNESS

Come on, Romano has the freaking Mafia! And I did an entire project on corrupt Italian politics in the 1500's. People back then had private armies and all of that. Of course the Italians would be a little bad ass..

Canada pwns all. And Australian accents are sexy XD