Reviews for The Dead Zone
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I love this! The idea is really well done, and it really shows and great use of character!
Bakage chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
fuck yeah. bad-ass Canada ftw!
Cynical Gummy Bear chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Bwahaha! FINLAND CANADA EPIC BAMFNESS

Come on, Romano has the freaking Mafia! And I did an entire project on corrupt Italian politics in the 1500's. People back then had private armies and all of that. Of course the Italians would be a little bad ass..

Canada pwns all. And Australian accents are sexy XD

CGB
noidontwantto chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Lol. That made me laugh so hard XDD
charlottetheharlot11 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Do you have an idea how long it took to put together a matching outfit? How hard it was to actually make it look good? You bastard! I'm going to make your capital Warsaw!"

that had me laughing out loud

this was hilarious. I think I'm going to re-read it over and over
Silver Wings of Eternal Light chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
OH. EM. GEE. That was amazing and beautiful and awesome and pulchritudinous and extravagant and cool and grammatically correct and great AND EVERYTHING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK!1111! (to put it short, I LOVED IT!1)
Faded-Shadow chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
lol this was hilarious!

Awesome story C:
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Ya I'm in agreament with the fact that sealand should not have Been playing love how canida's big concern was that America was going to be mad.
WendyLeaf chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Hahaha! This was way too amazing.
The-Lime-Raven chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
The Italians getting Prussia out? What is this bullshittery? And why is is it easy for me to imagine?

Romano does seem the type to use his brother as a way to get Germany out XD.

Piece of maple cake. Great now I'm hungry...

Awww Japan's being the honourable little Asian he is.

Bad ass Finland Canada WIN.

Hungary vs. Belarus. Hell yeah.

'Yeah, housemates.' Pffft...

Finland going into mother hen mode. Great metaphor.

FRANCE GROPING/COMFORTING SPAIN OH GOD YES.

Poland threatening to make Canada's capital Warsaw lol

TURKEY VS. GREECE WHY CAN'T I STOP LOLLING?

Iggy-kins. Why hello thar new nick-name for England.

So... Did Australia win? Or did no one? Or did Sealand?

Glad to know I'm not the only person that loves sticking foreign language into stories! Thanks for giving me new swears to yell at people.
luvurstory chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awesome! Hah! Go Italy brothers!

The best paintball game ever! I just wonder if I should practice my sniping skills or if I should just grow a twin for the next time I go paintballing.

Anyway, the story's great!

Oh, and on a side note, "Dra ├ąt helvete" means "Go to hell" ;)

luvurstory
AiRaine3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
omg i laughed so hard reading this! its always the quiet ones eh? xD now i must work on my sniper skills 3
Flarire chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I was laughing so much throughout this that at one point I forgot to breathe. I don't know if anyone's told you this yet but this stories on the Recommended fanfics page on Tvtropes: /FanficRecs/AxisPowersHetalia which is how I found this story in the first place.

I absolutely adored you're portrayal of all the nations especially the Italians and Canada (who I'm incredibly biased towards being a Canadian myself ;).

I now have a craving for maple cake (does that even exist...?)
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
...Pffffffffffft!

This was... hilarious. Seriously, I was laughing the entire time.

Keep writing.
Minako Hozuki chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I LOVE this! I couldn't stop laughing the whole time! When Greece and Turkey were duking it out I swore I almost died. Harlot! hahaha...that was really rude Turkey...
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »