Reviews for The Dead Zone
This fic is Prussian AWESOME! XD
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
lol
FrostyTheBookLover chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is beautiful, so cracky and wonderful. I loved how Italy tricked Germany, it was outright precious.
... I feel a sudden urge to play paintball now.
superkim111 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was hilarious! And I was able to get my money's worth out of my translator app.
IggyGiggle chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That's really funny :3
Reapergal08 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Giggling so much right now :')

Good job :)
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is the best thing ever. Seriously, yesterday I had a major Paintball session with people from work, and it got so serious and fun I started thinking "Hetalia... this would be their World War 3"

I was going to write something up, but then a friend of mine linked this story. XD It's so perfect. I love this so much right now. You're amazing~
ShellyFooSho chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This :'D 3 Canada FTW.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was amazing. I laughed so hard I cried. Thank you. XDDD This is going straight to my faves.

Inumaru12
SpiraTheAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
*stops to take breath* *resumes* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DYING OF LAUGHTER HERE! Too funny loved it especially when the Aussie came in at the in hysterical.
perfectioninmypride chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Amazing, amazing, amazing... Just one of the funniest things I have ever read :)
Tweaks chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Haha, too funny! I was gald to see both Finland and Canada turn out to be so awesome at it! Very funny fic, with a surprisingly satisfying ending!
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
CANADA, FUCK YEAH. :D

I absolutely love how Prussia is just there in the end enjoying the shitstorm.
Reilly Alik Parker chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
BRB LOLING FOREVER

*coughselandsowoncough*
Pallakis chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
So, okay, this story... was good. My country got to play too! And he proved to be quite good. Heh. Guess which it is?

So, the only thing that nugs me a bit - really, only a teeny tiny bit - is...

Es tevi ienīstu. Man riebās Dzīvot tavā mājā. Arī saulespuķes es ienīstu. (Latvian) I hate you. I hated living in your house. And I hate sunflowers.

Everything's alrite with this! Only that in latvian language, the uppercase letters are put only with person names, country names, etc. and the sentence start. Since 'dzīvot' means 'living', it is neither a person name, nor a country name, it should be lowercase.

I know I shouldn't be bothered by that. But, believe me, it was heartwarming to hear my native tongue around. OK, maybe not exactly hear...

Your story was really good. It was really interesting, everything was in character. LOVE IT!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »