Reviews for The Dead Zone
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This was awesome in many awesome ways. Oh Canada, the Italies, Liechtenstein, Latvia (he snapped and fired at Russia, it's the end of the world!) and Finland. Not to mention those sneaky Australia and Sealand. You never suspect the nice ones. I couldn't help cracking up at pooy Sweden being taken out by Finland. My wife betrayed me, indeed. XDD Then came America's last line of "Hey! Frenchie! Get the fuck off Canada!...Oh wait, he got me out…." "America!" "I mean, get off him pervert!" Just pure awesomeness throughout. _
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
A-ha-ha-ha-ha!

SO FUNNY!

Not so peaceful, eh?

Very nicely written!
natcat5 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh dear lord. This was he best thing since crystallized maple syrup candy.

"Ciao, bastardo,"

That. Was. Win! Oh man, Canada and the Italies, beasting it! And Finland! LOL, I love all of the betrayals going on. This was just a bautiful, beautiful thing XD
Frozenbreath chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I love you.

1 FOR YOU.
H chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
No Osti de Criss does translate like that, a lot of French Canadian swears are related to the Church like taberwhet or taberna
Kurisuten-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That was awesome! Really well written (although it was rather hard scrolling between the story and language translations), and very funny. I loved the Italy team and the end was awesome, I totally forgot about Sealand and Australia! Keep up the good work!

Kuri-Kuri
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
LOLOL! I've got to play paintball one of these days. Love how you've managed to sneak all of my favourite pairings in there. Oh America, how I long to see those blackmail pictures...
purple kimono chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I was so proud of Canada! Finland, the Italies and Latvia, too, since they kicked major arse! I still wish Canada won, but it's all good. This just made me smile so big, my jaw practically cracked. :D

~p.k.

Just as a side note: 'I don't know' in French has 'ne' in between 'je' and 'sais'.
Saruhno chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was amazing. I always love reading stories like this! I love the Italies! Oh, Lovi and Feli, it must be the Mafia within you! This was wonderfully done!
omgsomething chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
And this, is World War 3 XDDDD UTTER BRILLIANTNESS!

HELLZ YES! EPIC FINLAND AND CANADA BADASSNESS! AND LATVIA TOO! :DDDDD

loved it, great job! - it was really entertaining
Aoi24 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
*sniff* I-it's so beautiful. Absolutely, *this* is what Hetalis should be. Bravo, bravo!
Yolen Yui chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
... You see that column of smoke? Yeah, America used to be there.
sleepingdruids chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
finally someone acknowledges Finland's badass side! (it exists. look at the history, people!)

ah, this was such a wonderful read. :) and Sealand... well, i never quite expected that. :D
SutekiKage chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
ROFL! I remember this on LJ

It was hilarious 3

Totally faving this, it was like my favorite fun fill 3
animepie chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
You finished it! You finally finished it! This is one of my personal favourites because there is badass!Finland, badasssniper!Canada, and badass!Italy. I don't think there could have been a better way of ending this story. I just love how all the other nations felt about being betrayed by their loved ones as they sat in the dead zone. Sweden and Spain were particularly funny. And when Prussia got out and had to admit that the Italians got him out. *wipes away tear of laughter* Priceless!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »