Reviews for The Dead Zone
Flarire chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I was laughing so much throughout this that at one point I forgot to breathe. I don't know if anyone's told you this yet but this stories on the Recommended fanfics page on Tvtropes: /FanficRecs/AxisPowersHetalia which is how I found this story in the first place.

I absolutely adored you're portrayal of all the nations especially the Italians and Canada (who I'm incredibly biased towards being a Canadian myself ;).

I now have a craving for maple cake (does that even exist...?)
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
...Pffffffffffft!

This was... hilarious. Seriously, I was laughing the entire time.

Keep writing.
Minako Hozuki chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I LOVE this! I couldn't stop laughing the whole time! When Greece and Turkey were duking it out I swore I almost died. Harlot! hahaha...that was really rude Turkey...
Inuyoukai-san chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
To me the victors are Romano and Canada, a tie. That or Sealand. XDDD I love how everyone at some points ends up speaking their original language! XDD

finland and Canada kind of forming a mutual alliance is AWESOME!
NewEclipse chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I broke down laughing at two parts: The Greece, Turkey, and Egypt exchange, and the crying for Tibet.

God, that was awesome. Full of win and badasses.

Take a bow!
Ophelion chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Haha this was an awesome read! Beware the nice ones, indeed. I feel really sorry for Canada, though, being taken out by a lucky shot after all that careful sniping! I wish you could've written more action for Australia, but I'm still really glad that my nation won. :D Technically, anyway... nice twist with Sealand popping up. xD

Glad that you've acknowledged the badass sides of the countries that are portrayed as the softies in canon!Hetalia. Latvia taking out Russia was just... scary. I really love the reactions of mopey!Sweden and heartbroken!Spain. Greece and Turkey smashing the heck out of each other was gold, too. Man, that must hurt like hell the next day.

I appreciate that you've taken the time to look up the foreign sentences, instead of just babelfishing it or googling it. Great job on the story! Thanks for sharing the awesomeness!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This was awesome in many awesome ways. Oh Canada, the Italies, Liechtenstein, Latvia (he snapped and fired at Russia, it's the end of the world!) and Finland. Not to mention those sneaky Australia and Sealand. You never suspect the nice ones. I couldn't help cracking up at pooy Sweden being taken out by Finland. My wife betrayed me, indeed. XDD Then came America's last line of "Hey! Frenchie! Get the fuck off Canada!...Oh wait, he got me out…." "America!" "I mean, get off him pervert!" Just pure awesomeness throughout. _
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
A-ha-ha-ha-ha!

SO FUNNY!

Not so peaceful, eh?

Very nicely written!
natcat5 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh dear lord. This was he best thing since crystallized maple syrup candy.

"Ciao, bastardo,"

That. Was. Win! Oh man, Canada and the Italies, beasting it! And Finland! LOL, I love all of the betrayals going on. This was just a bautiful, beautiful thing XD
Frozenbreath chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I love you.

1 FOR YOU.
H chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
No Osti de Criss does translate like that, a lot of French Canadian swears are related to the Church like taberwhet or taberna
Kurisuten-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That was awesome! Really well written (although it was rather hard scrolling between the story and language translations), and very funny. I loved the Italy team and the end was awesome, I totally forgot about Sealand and Australia! Keep up the good work!

Kuri-Kuri
LadyMoonveil chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
LOLOL! I've got to play paintball one of these days. Love how you've managed to sneak all of my favourite pairings in there. Oh America, how I long to see those blackmail pictures...
purple kimono chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I was so proud of Canada! Finland, the Italies and Latvia, too, since they kicked major arse! I still wish Canada won, but it's all good. This just made me smile so big, my jaw practically cracked. :D

~p.k.

Just as a side note: 'I don't know' in French has 'ne' in between 'je' and 'sais'.
Saruhno chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was amazing. I always love reading stories like this! I love the Italies! Oh, Lovi and Feli, it must be the Mafia within you! This was wonderfully done!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »