Reviews for The Burden of Truth
amalya.ndc chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Omg... This was so beautifully heart-breaking.
Damn it...where's the continuation...I think I cannot live anymore if I don't know what' going to happen! Why was yuichi...for what reason, I know there's a reason! This story must end well...omg .
Please!
Write more chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Please write more. I can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
chapter 1
YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.

1. say your name ten times. 2. say you mom's... naem five times.

3. say your crushes name three times

..4. paste this to four other groups.

If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.

But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck.

SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN

YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS. Trust Me It Works!
haneshi47 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Ayayayayaya, I still can't get over this story. I was rebrowsing my stories on alert and I found this again... There may have been errors in identifying who spoke what, but since it's a two person dialogue, it's easily fixed.

I hope you continue writing this. It's just heartbreakingly sad. :(
Aoi Kazuya chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
ohno! what happened to the rest of it? ah...I hope you haven't given up on writing it already?

anyway, i really like this chapter...I hope you do decide to finish it when you have the time :)
WRITE chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Write MORE! I want to read more!
Soriku798 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Altogether really exceptional! From what I saw, no spelling or grammar errors though at the bottom in the last few sentances, I think you got Yuichi and Wataru mixed up with who was saying who. That or I myself got confused by being so caught up in the story But altogether, very nice!
shocked-anxious-person chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
nice, finish it.I need to know what happens!You are a good writer and should keep it up.
jennyroses7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
please update soon. I have been waiting to find out what happens next. I vote for a happy ending.
clastic00 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I love this story so far. I really really really want to know what happens. :) I'll be looking for an update. Hopefully you will still be writing the rest of it. :) Also I don't care how it ends even if it is a sad and tragic ending for them this time. In my mind they always end up together in the end anyway.

I like your writing and I do believe i will be reading the rest of your stories. :)

Man I do wish the 4th volume would come out in english already. I may have to learn another language to finish. :)
Ancr chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Actually, I would prefer a more angsty ending. hahaha. Grins evily, but a happy ending would be nice. hehe. Thank you for the read!
ZirciX chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh! i need more, NOW! i've been waiting since june of summer, and it's already september! hellllooo? THERE ARE DESPERATE FAN GIRLS OUT HERE WAITING FOR YOU TO FINISH THIS AMAZING FANFIC! NOW PLEASE UPDATE!
yamasasha chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Oh dear me... what's going on? Who is she and what exactly happened between them? I have so many questions and I feel so sad for Wataru... How hurt he is... But it is hard for me to hate Kazuki either... I can't understand why he would betray Wataru...

I hope this has a happy ending. I hate sad endings and I really don't wish to read if it has a tragic ending :-)

Seems like you haven't continued the story for some time. Hope you will update with something happy at the end for sure!
katrinadianne chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
omg... YOU are good! I felt the pain..really.. i must be a massochist for liking this..haha hope you finish this soon!
pikeebo1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
wow .. poor wataru ..

why did kazuki kiss the girl? who is she ? was kazuki having an affair?

won't it be nice if asaka turn up and grab wataru from kazuki?

pls continue .. i really wanna see how kazuki mend his error..