Reviews for Cendrillion's Adolescence
I WANT MOREEEE. D:
rinnykinz chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
i love this story.
myhamsterhangsupsidedown chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story thanks!
JustYourAverageHumanBeing chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
Aww that is an adorable ending! This is a great fanfiction, even though there are sad parts. But it has a happy ending. :D
rachs13 chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
Cute story, I really liked it and I was well writen, good job! :)
Chakragirl15 chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
clapclapclapcla pclapclapclapcl apclap

the almighty Len cosplayer approves! the almighty Len cosplayer says...AWESOME JOB!
Reina Baby chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
*CRIES* IT'S OVER? WHY! Well i hope ur new story has the same awesome lenxrin romance! plzz...i loved this story alot...and for ur awesome effort *gives len cookies*
Azusa-Yume chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
nxt chapter nxt chapter! oh the agony of suspsense!
Chakragirl15 chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
Oh my banana! who is it?

I want to ride in the ROADA ROLLA!
Azusa-Yume chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Hey this is good! _ love the idea where Len hafta marry Rin! lolol keep writing!
Chakragirl15 chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
YOU BETTER NOT!

I iz not jealous!

Nice chappy!1! fillers! EAT THE FILLERS!1
Chakragirl15 chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
EXACTLY! Because you hate Miku, dressing up as her would even be MORE of a threat! thing. whatever. I used to like Miku, but not so much anymore. Miku cosplayers always hit me on the head with leeks and call me 'Lenny-Chan'. I want to hit Miku with a giant banana.

Great chappy! Me no likey Akuto. he scares me. alot.

meh, now you've given me a craving for ice cream!
rachs13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Its cute so far, I like it. And I was going to make something like this but you beat me! lol so make sure its good!
Chakragirl15 chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
POST THE NEXT CHAPPY! I COMMAND IT! Or my sister will dress up as daughter of evil Rin and force you to be MIKU in daughter of evil and then I will have to kill you! cuz I am Len. or at least, that's what she told me...

Yes, my sister and I cosplay the Kagamine twins. 'cept we're both girls.
Chakragirl15 chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
WRITE. IT. NOW. MUST. CONTINUE. READING. *refreshes page a million times to see if you've added new chapters*