Reviews for Unusual Circumstances
Catlover4536 chapter 3 . 11/14
Huh, good story so far. Are you going to continue this crossover soon? I mean, I want to see more of the crossover and see how the stitch punks will react to the transformers and help.
Oh sari, you have your hands full in this one. Hopefully the stitch punks don't freak out way to much with sari's true part robot being.(That over shadow though XD)
Secret chapter 3 . 6/9
Nightfrightpony chapter 3 . 2/1
Please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
Hey hen hey. I'm loving this story and can't wait for another chapter.
SecretKeeper250 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
This is really funny! The stitch pinks are getting in a lot of trouble. I LOVE the twins, if you want to make anything cute, you always have to have twins, especially if they are like little kids. XD
lady of the wilds chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
this story is so intresting! please wirte more! :)
SMbookworm chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I really like this story it's so funny!

I'm actually thinking about doing a 9/TFA crossover myself. You know, once I actually sit down and write it.

Keep up the amazing work! I hope you update soon.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Those guys are going to be the death of her aren't they?

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Oh boy. The Professor is going to freak out when he sees the Stitches isn't he?

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Interesting. I haven't watched 9 yet but I can tell this is going to be a good fic. And I also got a question; when are you going to finish the one TF fic with Prowl turning human and the one fic that's supposed to be the sequel to the one where Sari and Prowl go to the universe of Buzz Lightyear? It you do do the sequel of the TF/Buzz Lightyear one could you have that one scene when they get to earth where in TS Woody removed Buzz's helmet? That would be funny as heck.

Mable chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Want to know something REALLY weird? I find this story, one that hasn't been updated in a long time, the day it's updated again. Wow. Weird.

(In background) I witnessed it!

Yeah, but actually it's kind of a lucky break. A very lucky break. So far I've enjoyed the fic and would love to see more! Poor, poor Sari... Between 6's nonstop drawing and the others looking through EVERYTHING, she's kind of between a rock and a hard place.

(In background) Not to mention her dad who never appears until the worst of times. Geez, I mean if your parents suddenly appeared here they'd find out about me. Call me an alien. I'd get stuck in Area 51.

Good, then I wouldn't have to supply food to you anymore. - You're eating me out of house and home.

(In background) Yeah, yeah. I hear you.

Anyway, would love to see more! Thanks for writing this fic, there's not enough 9 crossovers!
botgal chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
L. O. L. That was great! I hope you update soon! I really want to see what happens next! Update as soon as you can please!
Smith And Co chapter 2 . 7/19/2010

i am so strange...
my-dear-fangirl chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
hoooollllyyyy crash this is gonna be good...
taranodongirl chapter 2 . 6/24/2010