Reviews for Unusual Circumstances
SecretKeeper250 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
This is really funny! The stitch pinks are getting in a lot of trouble. I LOVE the twins, if you want to make anything cute, you always have to have twins, especially if they are like little kids. XD
lady of the wilds chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
this story is so intresting! please wirte more! :)
SMbookworm chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I really like this story it's so funny!

I'm actually thinking about doing a 9/TFA crossover myself. You know, once I actually sit down and write it.

Keep up the amazing work! I hope you update soon.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Those guys are going to be the death of her aren't they?

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Oh boy. The Professor is going to freak out when he sees the Stitches isn't he?

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Interesting. I haven't watched 9 yet but I can tell this is going to be a good fic. And I also got a question; when are you going to finish the one TF fic with Prowl turning human and the one fic that's supposed to be the sequel to the one where Sari and Prowl go to the universe of Buzz Lightyear? It you do do the sequel of the TF/Buzz Lightyear one could you have that one scene when they get to earth where in TS Woody removed Buzz's helmet? That would be funny as heck.

Mable chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Want to know something REALLY weird? I find this story, one that hasn't been updated in a long time, the day it's updated again. Wow. Weird.

(In background) I witnessed it!

Yeah, but actually it's kind of a lucky break. A very lucky break. So far I've enjoyed the fic and would love to see more! Poor, poor Sari... Between 6's nonstop drawing and the others looking through EVERYTHING, she's kind of between a rock and a hard place.

(In background) Not to mention her dad who never appears until the worst of times. Geez, I mean if your parents suddenly appeared here they'd find out about me. Call me an alien. I'd get stuck in Area 51.

Good, then I wouldn't have to supply food to you anymore. - You're eating me out of house and home.

(In background) Yeah, yeah. I hear you.

Anyway, would love to see more! Thanks for writing this fic, there's not enough 9 crossovers!
botgal chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
L. O. L. That was great! I hope you update soon! I really want to see what happens next! Update as soon as you can please!
Invader Razi chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
I WOULD! I WOULD WANT TO LIVE THERE! :DDDDDDDDDD

i am so strange...
my-dear-fangirl chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
hoooollllyyyy crash this is gonna be good...
taranodongirl chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
MAKE CHAPTER PLEASEOHPLEASE
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I like the premise of this fic, but some issues need to be addressed.

For starters, considering who Sari hangs out with on a regular basis, the stitchpunks shouldn't surprised her nearly as much as they did. If anything, she would probably have mistaken them for her father's latest invention or something.

Secondly, given his personality, 9 would have been the one insisting they return to their own world, believing that it was their responsibility to go back and set things right. 1 would have been the most skeptical of Sari's claim that she meant them no harm, and would have argued that humans created the machines that destroyed all life on their world, and thus were just as dangerous if not more so. He would also have reprimanded any of the other stitchpunks that took interest in Sari's key, under the pretense that any object powerful enough to warp them from one world to another must be dangerous.

Furthermore, in the film, all nine stitchpunks were never in the same area together; 2 had already had the life force sucked out of him by the time 3 and 4 were introduced.

And finally, Sari would not have worried about her father finding them. If anything, she would have suggested that they consult him long before 5 and 6 escaped, and given his personality, Professor Sumdac would be more than happy to help; he would immediately recognize the opportunity to learn something new, and would have immediately recognized and respected that the stitchpunks were sentient creatures.
me again chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
wait, didn't 1,8,5,2, and 6 die? huh... nvm, people do that a lot.
Me chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
y'know, i am extremely impressed. not only have you made an awesome transformers crossover, you did a TFA version! XD
taranodongirl chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
I have said this to a lot of fanfics and this is one of them...

YOU'RE AWSOME