Reviews for GI My Way
roserain1998 chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
love this story please please update soon
TbKitty00 chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Okay!
TbKitty00 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Cool
angel897 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
interesting story to read
RockStar-DJ-Girl chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
I can't wait for the next sequel w
booklover1798 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
I loved it! Update soon!
WolfGirl chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Well I'm intrigued. This is a pretty good story. Keep it up ;)
Band Rocket 13 chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
This story is great! I hope you can get some free time to up date!

Band Rocket 13
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
this is an AMAZING story

please please please update again

i really want to know what happens
Verbophobic chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Just so you know. A lime is gay sex. You meant a lemon. Funny mistake lol good luck and hopefully you update soon
Am I Annoying Yet chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
This has the ability to be a great story, but I suggest you get a beta. There are some glaring spelling and grammar mistakes in this story, which takes away from the read.

I'm not flaming you, I'm just trying to. Just some friendly advice from a passing author.
Subject 342 chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Holy SHI-

One word: wait, maybe more than that: Epic, awesome, and a tad bit wierd.

Seriously. A bit wierd. I dunno if this is gonna help you or not, but there's no way that Storm Shadow can switch sides that easily. But then it's your story. I'm not holding you back. It's just cool.
Subject 342 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Shoot. Naomi has two ninjas hitting on her. I feel so excited now for the next chapter. But then the dreaded question: It's only the 4th chapter, and you're already near the end of the moive? I feel so sad.

Well, chop chop! Better hurry up now!
JJ-Jefferu chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
i like your story :D please update when you get the chance
NowAskYourself-WhatWouldLokiDo chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Sorry to point this out, but when Storm Shadow said "hurt her and I'll kill you," thats out of character because Storm Shadow doesn't kill or hurt woman. Other than that, this was a good chapter, update soon. Just remember that about Storm Shadow.