Reviews for April Fools
Pizzapig chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Aw, unicorns! adorable dean and cas collaborating on pranks
KangaRou chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
LOL! Cas is so clueless... :D
celeste301 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
LOL clueless Cas is adorable
girlyghoul chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
OMG! That's perfect! I can so picture Cas going along with a joke just because Dean set it up, yet never understanding the joke or why it was funny! Castiel is so classic clueless. And poor Sam. He's already got the Apocalypse on his mind and now he's going to paranoid about unicorns. LOL!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
ROTFL, that was freaking awesome! lol, ugh, it is currently 4:08 in the morning, and I have an essay due in less then 12 hours on Roman emperors and artwork depicting their power and status that I keep drawing blanks on what to write, so needless to say I am not in a very good mood. I decided to take a quick break and browse some fanfiction when I came across your story and needless to say, it definitely put me in a WAY better mood. That actually made me laugh enough to get rid of the majority of my frustration. Thank you so much, thanks to you, I might actually be able to make some progress on my essay now. Thanks again!
Twilightstar7 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That was a cute Fic! Great job!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Oh Cas, and his "I still don't understnad." That was adorable! So Cas! And man, that was so Dean! I'm laughing about as hard as he is! Nice story!
DuttyDawn chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
He might not have a sense of humor, but Cas is sure good at helping out with a joke. So cute and very funny.
LadyMaiden chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Loved it! So funny Dean getting Cas to pull a joke on Sam, ah I bet if the show had more time they would probably show us something like this :)
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
LOL! Cute. Made me laugh. Poor Sammy, why can't the unicorns be real?