Reviews for The Only Honourable Option
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was great! Loved it7
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I couldn't agree more on your opinion on these two and the hope for more episodes! Beautiful little fic. - Hope you write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
sweeettt .. 3 3
jquackers chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love how manipulative Yukino is. I wouldn't be surprised if she made the whole thing with the guy up just so Kanade would ask her out. Good job with this!
MikuxLuka401 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Dawwwww that was so sweet and i agree this just might be my fav yuri pairing . . . except Lightning/Sarah Farroncest I mean that is just the fluffiest pairing.. :)

Madrox out MMFWCL
Polerbair chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Agreed. I'd love to see more episodes too as well as the existing once dubbed into english and yes they sure seemed in character to me.
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
YoHOH! And the two sisters get the push they each so need to complete what they want to be to each other. Sweet and originally devious, this fic is pretty adorable! ,
penpaninuSessh chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
this was a sweet story adn well written. and well in character!
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I enjoyed that very much. I look foreword to more.
Larom chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
One of the cutest fics I have ever read! hope you make another :D
Honulicious chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
oh hey, noticed you wrote something about candy boy! cool! this was great. yuki-nee is such a tease/trickster
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Kyaa, so cute :3! Great job on this!
kaizer20 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
So cool! Nice work lad!
Saberfang321 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This is an excellent fanfic, I'm really glad I came across this on the yuri gardens! I had always felt the Candy Boy anime ended too soon, I wanted more "KYAAA!" moments eheheh, and I found one within your story. I really hope that you'll continue writing this one, for I'll be rooting for you!
Wolf1337 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was awesome sweet cool and awesome 333 Really love it!