Reviews for Cadence of Humanity
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Just finished TR, a wonderful future take.
Venus914 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
I still think he doesnt deserved Demetri. I wouldnt be caught dead comforting my man over an ex, whatever extenuating circumstances there may be. Im one of those people who believes that when relationship failed, you cut that person and all other people that comes with him from your life...like his parents, friends, etc. It's easier for me in the long run. My life is not complicated because of it.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I absolutely like the way you write but i hate your Edward. I think he is hurting Demetri by the way he is acting. We all have relationships and i tell you, my most important relationship is ALWAYS my present one. If that present one becomes my past then he would no longer be important to me. I wouldnt attend their funeral and i wouldnt certainly tell them i still love them. Your Edward is self-absorbed. No matter what happens, we should always be loyal to our present loved ones. The past remains in the past and there's no point in remembering it. It seems to me that Edward wants to have Demetri and Bella at the same time. Surely that amount of time will make you forget someone. Besides, here in your story, he is only with Bella for 6 months! That's hardly love!
twimummy chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Sad but oh so beautiful 3
secretsforme chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Beautiful!
secretsforme chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh, yeah... currently bawling my eyes out. That was lovely and very well done. (I'm also AtHome Jo, fyi)
Lovergyul chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
It's because of you I love these two together. You did a great job with these two boys and I enjoyed every story you wrote with them. Good Job!
twilightbloom chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
As a reader, leaving a review is the only way I have to telling you how much I enjoy your work.

Leaving a review for this 2-chap interlude feels very inadequate to this incredible gift you've given to me as one of your readers. (OK, so I realize I'm writing this a year and a half after this was posted but that damned thesis refused to write itself.)

To see the relationship between Edward and Bella reach the conclusion he always wanted for her and their conversation was really complex and you didn't shy away from the layers of emotion and memory they were both feeling. By keeping it real you made that scene come to life for me and it touched me profoundly.

So much of this story is absolutely brilliant but I'll hit my personal highlights; the raindrops standing in as heart-beats...very powerful imagery and I love Demetri even more for touching that lost place in Edward.

And this:

" Whispered words of love, words of forever, a sigh, a gasp, a forced breath, a cry, then quiet." You own me with those words-they shine a light on the changing, eternal challenge and wonder that is love for both couples. It contrasts them yet makes us realize that love has many guises.

Thanks for posting this and for putting so much effort into creating these characters; I'm already missing them but know I'll be haunted by them for quite some time.

(sorry for the loonnnggg review but I wanted to do this justice.)

sandi
twilightbloom chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
It's really hard to write a coherent review when you're sobbing and trying to find the box of tissues...

sigh.

Such loss; a truly great job on your part.
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I truly loved reading this. The first part had me in tears. You captured Edward's pain so heartbreakingly well.
HopeStreet chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I came across this story quite by accident. I cannot tell you how much it touched me. I am still weepy after the first chapter but I marvel at the strength of Demetri's love for Edward to help him in his time of grieving.
jmrbear chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
I don't know where to begin and I don't know how to convey to you my admiration for "Tracking Redemption", "Hide & Seek" and "Cadence of Humanity". I think it's criminal that more people haven't reviewed these stories. These are three extremely well-written pieces. Your ability to effectively convey the emotion of your characters is impressive.

I think your characterization of Demetri is one of the best original and fully realized characters I've come across in fan fic. Yes, I know he was in the books, but they didn't tell us much about him, so as far as I'm concerned he is your original character. His selfless love and care for Edward is touching and sexy all at the same time, if only we all had a Demetri in our lives.

I would happily continue reading anything you might choose to write about these two, but I appreciate and understand that you chose to finish it where you have. It does feel like it has reached a natural conclusion, although I'm sorry to say good-bye to them. Thank you again for sharing your writing with us.
jmrbear chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
You write beautifully and do a fantastic job of staying true to your characters. Edward's memories of Bella are heartwarming and heartwrenching all at the same time. My heart ached for him when he asked "Did you do everything you wanted to do, Bella?". There was something almost tragic about his need to ask and receive the answer he was given.
PoloQueen chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
OMG this is so amazing. I can't wait to read the rest. :D
bouncy 72 chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
I really enjoyed that. Loved the "Thumps" of their "heartbeats" at the end.

"Whispered words of love, words of forever, a sigh, a gasp, a forced breath, a cry, then quiet." - great line.

Thanks :)