Reviews for Post Mortem
DestielIsMyOtpSabrielIsSoAwww chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
Yay! loved the happy ending!
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Checking out BBM fanfics that I havent read yet.

Well, this is a nice surprise, it's the afterlife of everyone. Usually it's an angtsy tale of Jack waiting or Ennis mourning. So it's nice to know that they are all dead... One thing though, in this first chapter, is this already the afterlife?
pseudoboy chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
I'm gonna go ahead and say Brokeback Mountain? -w-
Minerva chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ignore the toxic naysayers and write. Writing is hard, and you have written an entertaining, highly imaginative piece of fan fiction. This is , which is exactly where this kind of story belongs. Besides, to some extent, all authors write about themselves. Someone who doesn't really write won't realize that.
Dream Jinx chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Brokeback Mountain is a classic piece of literature that follows two men that meet and unexpectedly fall in love, it follows their 'on-off' relationship for 20 years until the younger man's life is tragically brought to an abrupt end.

You have turned a wonderful story into a way in which you can incorporate your OC which is probably based on yourself as a way you can be incorporated in the story. You are not alone many authors do this and it is becoming all too common, some people who read fanfictions like these as a first fic must think 'oh they all must be like this' and I feel sorry for them because they will base their first opinions of fanfiction are based on these fics and may stop reading it. They will never read the amazing fics that people write and it's not fair, this fic is a car crash and I pity anyone who likes it as they have never read anything that can be classed as decent piece of literature.

Shame on all of those people who gave this fic a decent review (you know who you are) you either don't have the stones to give your true opinion or I pity you deeply.

I hope it is the latter and if not I'll see you in hell.

Please do the world a favour and stop writing fanfiction.
Dream Jinx chapter 1 . 5/21/2011

I hope it is the latter and if not I'll see you in hell.

Please do the world a favour and stop writing fanfiction.
delete my account ff.net chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
YOUR WRITING I T! I WOULD RATHER TAKE M OUT OF THE TOILET AND DECIPHER THE LINES CRISSCROSSING M THAN READ THIS! I JUST WASTED TWENTY MINUTES OF MY LIFE STOMACHING THIS NASTY PIECE O YOU CALL WRITING! H! STUPI H! GO EA K! HEY, STUPID

B I TCH, LOOK AT THE STUPI TRYING HER SPIN ON A CLASSIC WORK OF ART! YOU COVERED BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN IN WET SLIMY DIARRHE T! DUM H!
cwby30 chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
Evenin'.

Well, I read through all ten chapters, had to re-read the first chapter to really figure out what was going on. Then I settled in and read the rest. Great premise, and great writing. Enjoy the side trips to the other angels' places, and having Heath show up to talk with Ennis, and Lureen and Jack on again/off again, and Alma being OS Alma. Will continue to follow this one.

Thanks again.

Bud
MyNameIsCAL chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
I find it quite amusing that Heath is there.

I've done some horseback riding myself, so it was a nice chapter to see. One day, I'll come up with a question to ask one of the characters, but I need a good one, haha, okay, sorry I'm late with reviewing this one. I can't wait to see another chapter!
Aurora Borealis - Polar Lights chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Great chapter! Very nicely done. And I'm taking a guess that they honeymooned on Brokeback Mountain.
Aurora Borealis - Polar Lights chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Hi Suzann,

this sounds really intriguing. You seem to have a really interesting family. And a true patch-work family as well. ;) I'm also a little envious - I want two fathers, too, my mom can be a beast.

Anyway, I didn't know all that stuff about multiverse and angels and such. Seem to be a Born-Angel myself - it's unfair, why do we get only one chance?

Anyway, I'm very much lookin forward to reading more from you - seems to be quite an interesting life you lead with that family. ;)

Love, Jess

General review: Isn't Laureen's name actually spelled "Lureen"? Never mind, this is brilliant! And I like the idea of in-character reviews and IC answers to them. It's great!
MyNameIsCAL chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Ah so this gets interesting now with Jack's thoughts! well, not that it was super long, but I enjoyed it. Especially with fanfiction, it's easy to go from one character's POV to another's very quickly. I'm sure if we all tried writing books like that, the publishing companies and agents would slam us, but hey, I think writing fanficiton is an art itself, a different form of writing, and you do it very, very well!

The last few chapters were great. Saw a little bit of what was happening now, what happened in the past, and a view from Jack. I really like the way this story is written. Anyhow, I'm sure you'll reply to this review, so I can elaborate later if you've got any questions. One day I gotta think of a question to ask a character! But it needs to be a good question.

Keep up the good work!
MyNameIsCAL chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Flashbacks! you know, I always struggled with though. It's nice to see stuff like that, look into the character's past. Okay, moving on now to the next chapter! I'll leave you a more lengthy review later.
MyNameIsCAL chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Lovely chapter there, as always. I loved how you described their wings. Very Zazu like, if I'm thinking of it correctly. Ahh, yes, I shall continue to read the next couple of chapters.
MyNameIsCAL chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
Great chapter! Finally got around to reading this. All I gotta do is go reply to that message you sent me now.

It was interesting seeing things from Zazu's POV. I gotta say it was nice that little bit between Jack and Ennis. You get to see the things that Suzann doesn't exactly pick up on too.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!