Reviews for Not the Boss of Me
YuriChan220 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Awesome story, Major! And yes, take that, Shizuma! Nagisa isn't yours anymore! I love Nagisa x Tamao! ;)
Princessemilymcd chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I agree with you thats how it should've ended, the opening made it seem like nagisa and tamao would really happen. Tbh i don't like the nagisa x shizuma pairing as much, tamao is a better fit for nagisa. Anyways i loved it, good job
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
It was difficult for me to decide whether Tamao or Shizuma were better for Nagisa. I leaned more towards Tamao because I can she was faithful to Nagisa. That even if Nagisa were to elope with Shizuma, Tamao would still wait for Nagisa even when they became old I still see Tamao loving Nagisa to the very end. Shizuma was definitely in more pain and need of companionship. It's hard I would have felt bad for either one if they had been left out.

That said this definitely should have been longer (yes I know you wrote this a long time ago but give me a break just finished this anime today lol). I would have loved to have seen Shizuma's reaction more fleshed out. She was still a tragic character and this rejection, I feel, would have really devastated her, maybe even go so far as to break her. More angst between the characters, perhaps even hate for Tamao from Shizuma.

Other than that a fun read. I'm definitely going to be posting a couple little fics here and there. Maybe flood the fandom with Yaya (my absolute favorite character 3 ) fics with some Tamao ones as well.
XxMNinjaxX chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This story is the epitome of ‘short and sweet’. I loved it! :3 I also love how you described Tamao as “The blue-haired poetress”. :) And the ending sentence “They smiled.”) was so (perfectly!) simple and sweet that it was like reading poetry. :3 I feel very bad for Shizuma :’( but I’m glad that Nagisa and Tamao were able to be together! I would have loved for the show to have ended like this, just with the little, added bonus of Miyuki going over to Shizuma and comforting her, and eventually Miyuki and Shizuma being together too. ;) :3 As always, your story was awesome. I look forward to reading more! :3
bogey654 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Well well, Major! I finally watched Strawberry Panic, and to be honest I like Nagisa X Shizuma. BUT I did sort of want Tamao with her... In honesty, this was cheesy, but I think it was intended as a vent for your frustration and what you wanted. The actual writing was no problem, executed well and one mistake off the top of my head.
nioki-nainai chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
To tell the truth I really liked the ShizumaxNagisa ending but this has it's own charms. I enjoyed reading it.

Keep up the good work ]
Roxius chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Ha ha cute and sweet
Gamegirl1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was super cute, cheesy yes, but still adorable. :) I loved it.
RosarioTijeras chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I enjoyed that :)
Obsidian And Cobalt chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Hell yeah :D now THATS how it shouldve been
King if Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
HELL YEAH BITCHES! This is how it should be! FUCK YEAH! Okay I'm done. ;)
The Accident-Prone Klutz chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
*Sigh* I wish that really happened... instead of Shizuma barging in and stealing Nagisa -_-

Anyway good onE-shot. I absolutely love tamaoxnagisa!
blackbloodbaby chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Hmm that should of happened. But it didn't :( I LOVED IT! Keep it up!
Scraggles chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Cute! Now if only those lazy asses who produced the anime would make this an alternate ending. ;b I'd be so happy! Nagisa/Tamao is my favorite pairing besides Yaya/Hikari. But yar, ish good. I like very much. :D
Leon L. Lawliet chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Review as ordered. I've not seen it myself, but this seems a much better ending than what they call "official." Not perfect, but plausible. The ignorant one approves.