Reviews for Spider Lilies
Tayhlia chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
So sad but I love the emotional explosion. I always wanted to smack Alistair for leaving the Warden like that. It broke my heart, and seriously, doing it right before the final battle, what an ass!
Keyarayek chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Absolutely tragic. And adorable. I felt the same way after my very first play through! Great read.
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Cried without listening to the song. A lovely story and you did it great justice. Thank you
DirewolvesandGriffins chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
*wipes eyes* omggg this was so amazing. I've never thought of doing a deep roads scene...hmmmm
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
simply beautiful
arysani chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That song makes me cry almost any time I listen to it. It's effing perfect. And a superb choice for this final fight.

There aren't a lot of "back to the Deep Roads" stories out there, but maybe it's because no one wants to write the hard stuff. But you have done it very well - and I like that you gave them that last out, going down with the ship, rather than dying slowly of inflicted wounds or something equally as traumatizing. That is, I'm glad you gave them a good death.
nom-omnis-moriar chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This is a wonderfully bittersweet story. I love how awkward, yet nostaslgic you made between the Elf and Alistair.

It was also interesting to read about the tattoo and about the Elf's past. A tragic end, but a well written story all the same :) Well done
Liny-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Damn you! *sniffles* Dumb... song...

God, I made a city elf, and forgot to make Alistair hardend so he left me. D': So I changed it to become a mistress, even though I hated it...

This fanfiction is so beautifully written, and with the music "Skin" in the backgrund, it made me tear up.