Reviews for Words Get In The Way
PamperedKitty chapter 16 . 5/11
Yayd I loved it.
PamperedKitty chapter 10 . 5/11
Great details during the smut scenes. I love the part about Burt and his reaction as they could hear Kurt and Puck downstairs. No person let alone parent wants to hear their child, their baby getting it in.
PamperedKitty chapter 5 . 5/11
I'm glad Kurt told Pick about the whole Milo situation that could have balloned out of control.
BriannaMallfoy chapter 15 . 3/8
Milo needs a whole new last name
BriannaMallfoy chapter 12 . 3/7
Something! Kidding it's awesome
Sibilant Whisper chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Okay, I don't know where to begin.
This was amazing for many reasons. You started at a great point and you covered a great deal of the relationship, which was just amazing to behold. The smut, the relationship, the characterization and nice pace of the story-I loved it.

You were tugging at my heart strings from the moment Milo came back into the picture. I was so scared while reading that things were going to end tragically, but you really captured all the right emotions to really affect your readers.

Also. Serious brownie points for crossing over another amazing and similar paring : Morgan x Reid.
I was giddy when I read those names. Thought I was the only one to ever consider such a crossover-even as just a cameo. Definitely faving this. Kudos!
Mickey chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
I liked this story sad parts and all
Dee chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
Go Finn lol. I'm glad everyone is okay. Lol. Criminal minds too. Funny.
Dee chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
I like how you add characters from other shows and not make them seem like they take the show away. I read the firefighter story and didn't even notice who they were until I looked them up. They were good though lol. Just not overbearing, like some people try to make happen.

Keep writing more of this pairing these stories are awesome.
Drarry4eva chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
No offense but can't you think of your own characters instead of stealing them from other shows? I mean come on, Spencer Reid and Derek Morgan? It's so simple to think of different characters, and well, Milo, Derek and Spencer just don't really fit into this. I'm not flaming your story, it's just the characters and the celebrity. If you wrote an actual book, you could get into trouble for using someone elses characters and celebrities, especially without their permission. So, I do like this, just not those 3 characters. Next time, use an actual OC.
Drarry4eva chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
I really don't like the fact that Milo Venitimiglia the actor is being used in this. But this is still good. I don't agree with Kurt cheating on Puck just cause he assumes that Puck is don't the same thing. Other than that it's good.
Drarry4eva chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Not bad so far but it should be an OC not an actual celebrity.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
wow loves it'a really great
Life 4 Love chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Totally love this story so much! XDD
Great job... :D
SamandDeansgirl chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
Great story. So glad I came across it!