Reviews for Always and Forever
tlomech700 chapter 45 . 1/1/2012
Just wanted to point out that July 14th is Bastille Day, the French Independence Day. Max and Liz would be in Paris for their first anniversary during this time.
BrownieHartz chapter 47 . 3/30/2011
Great story! I read all three in two days, I couldn't stop reading. I was really concerned when Max kissed Alex but I'm glad it all worked out in the end.
RoswellMyHeart chapter 47 . 1/23/2011
This was a beautiful story. You did a really amazing job. I thought i would be confused with the shifting from their present life to their college days but i wasnt. I understood everything. It was a great story, and very entertaining. I enjoyed every-bit of it. I wish it lasted forever. :)
PrankstersUnited chapter 47 . 8/22/2010
That was such a cute story! You finished this series up quite well, and it's nice to see that Max and Liz end up with a very happy marriage! I hope to read more from you!
Nichole chapter 47 . 8/8/2010
Nice ending to a good series! Stayed up way too late reading it but didn't want to stop. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to the next story!
GoodDayKindSir chapter 26 . 7/5/2010
Okay, Hi! I have been reading these stories and I think that they are great and I really hope that you keep updating them because they are fun, sweet, romantic, and jaw-dropping at times. It is currently summer vacation and I have no job or money to spend on reading material so it is really nice to find good fanfiction authors.