Reviews for Resurrection
WTF!? update
...
!PLEASE!
Wonderland Wildflower chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Please please please update this!
Cookie-Kidd chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I really love Jeremy/Anna as a couple an their romance was the best! You wrote a beautiful story and I really hope that you choose to continue it someday :D
Arocksprpl2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
One thing I noticed was I don't think Katherine would tell someone not to call her a bitch. Cuz she knows she is
Heroes-of-Love chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
This is a great story and i can't wait for chapter 7
J. Carax chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Aww why can't it be easy :( I wanted them to have a happy reunion! haha. But I'm still likin' this, as you can tell by this and my other reviews probably. Stephan seems a little weird, but I guess that's how he'd seem like out of the show and on print, so good job.
J. Carax chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Good chapter. To answer your questions: 1) A little abrupt, but it didn't matter much, and 2) It was a good explanation! Made total sense. Good going.

I wasn't expecting the dark turn that the dream took. I thought it was going to be more a precursor to her revival or something. That was a twist. Must've been heart-wrenching for Jeremy.
J. Carax chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I'm liking the relationship between Damon and Jeremy, and how you're keeping their personalities intact without going OOC. One criticism I'd have is Damon's reaction to Jeremy turning. Jeremy's correct in pointing out it was Damon who told Jeremy he could shut off his emotions if he turned, and I highly doubt Damon was blind to his intentions following that conversation. His reaction of anger and surprise at Jeremy turning just seemed unrealistic and out of character. Only complaint I'd have.

Katherine seems to be pretty spot on. Stephan as well.
J. Carax chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This seems to be the most well-written of all the Jeremy/Anna fics I've stumbled across since I've been looking, so I'm looking forward to the rest! Looking forward to how vampJeremy works out.
ChennelleBee chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Awesome chapter, yet again! :D The Damon and Stefan show-down was epic to read, haha. I think you wrote that amazingly well! Your characterizations are absolutely fine, I still have't found anything off with them:)

The nightmare was wonderfully written - does that make me sound morbid? xD You really brought across Jer's pain through the dream, and I think that's important and relevant. I also think that if you'd had brought Anna back in this chapter, then it would of felt a little bit rushed.

I honestly think that this chapter is perfect the way it is! But I still can't wait for Anna's return! :D I loved the ending with Elyse and Caleb, I adore how they speak!

Lastly, you listen to some great music. ;)
ChennelleBee chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Okay first off, reading about Jeremy and Damon bonding made me smile, I think it's so cute that Jeremy turned to Damon for guidance! :') I hope I see more Damon and Jeremy scenes with Damon basically being his Vampire-Miyagi (excuse my Karate Kid reference)in the next few chapters! ;) Elyse is a witch? Awesome! I can't wait until Anna's back, I wanna' know Jeremy's reaction! I bet Elyse'll bring her back, hopefully. :D

You may be receiving comments on every chapter lmao, I'll end up spamming your reviews. xD It's just too good not to comment!
ChennelleBee chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is a great start to your story, it seems very well planned out;) I hope you'll be adding in some Damon/Katherine scenes too, they're one of my guilty pleasure couples. xD I think the characters were really well written to! I also want to find out about this Elyse St. Clair and what she has to do with Anna and Jeremy. :O
ChaosScythe chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
I have just come across this story and it is amazing. Loved the way you provided a possible and ingenious way for anna to be resurrected and be together with jeremy once more. As for your lemon scene it had the perfect mix of eroticism and sensuality that made it a great read. Cannot wait to read more of this story and I would also like to see bonnie suffer for being a contributing factor in Anna's death. Keep up the good work and hope you update soon
RhapsodyinBlack chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Yikes-a-Hooty! This is absolutely phenomenally written. I was so pissed off when they killed Anna. Thank you for writing this.

btw: I love that you're a fan of rifftrax, too (don't know of very many women who are. Did you ever watch MST3k? If so which were your favorite eps? Mine would be: 'The Space Children' and 'The Puma Man') Loved the: "Hitler, is that you?" line in your list of favorite quotes, but I also loved the: "Gah, Meesta Freeze! Ohh, what a nightmare!" and "Run! If Maria catches us, It'll be worse than Liquid Metal Lady!". Thank god for Mike Nelson. He actually made the twilight movies 'watchable' with the rifftrax.
wounded-deer chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
The scene with Katherine taunting Jeremy was so painfully well written that I actually cried at one point for Jeremy, this was so good.

Also, the dream sequence was excellent! It's really hard to do a good job of them but it was perfect.