Reviews for Happy Birthday
DJDarkPixie chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Like you have to ask if we want smut... It's been 23 months since an update... a lot of Jamon or Deremy can happen in that amount of time... I'm dying over here... :)
DJDarkPixie chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Aftermath? Dammit. I live for that. Good thing I love this or I'd give you such a pinch! :p
Akarsha chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
As much as Im loving the story I just cannot understand why you skipped over the whole sex part?

Feels like the story is missing a piece.
Eien no yoru chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
Smut!
Ace chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
I don't know if i"m late again but I vote for smut just this once
*puppy dog eyes*
Bocamere chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Really liked this story. This chapter was perfect with Jeremy turning, them moving in together, and getting married. For me the only thing disappointing in this fic was the sore lack of smut, which is weird considering you rated this M for smut. In my opinion this story is much more in the T category. Anyway, it’s a shame that once you decided to possibly include it you stopped updating. Please add more! At least one hot chapter since you left it at such a teasing ending.
Mustached Kira chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Amazing ( you describe feeling very well!

I love the disturbed T ;)

-kira
Mustached Kira chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
LOVE IT!

at first i thought that it was just a surprise party or something, how could they seriously forget haha but damon saw it thats all that matters ;)

-kira
Lexi4804 chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
I love this story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter and hell yeah to the smut!
csifan1 chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
is there going to be a story about the night when Damon took ,smut and details.
AlexanderAndNina chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
I think you should continue the story! Its just so great! You can't stop now! :D
XxYaoi.GirlxX chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
plz continue :p
cole el diabolos chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Belive it, or don't belive it - I'm done.

The story is really nice. I think a little out of character put how knows what damon do for is real love.

The petty jealousy from Damon was so cute, but you know I was hoping of Ty-action.

Hope the thing with the animal blood will go on and all of them are happy.

Only one thing i didn't get.

On the beach: Ty means The last one in water is gay.

Matt: Isn't that too late for us.

Are the together od did i understand something wrong.

okay next captures and stories are waiten
anneryn7 chapter 13 . 6/11/2011
OMG! This is amazing! ! I'm so SO sorry it's taken me SO long to read. :O

You should definitely have smut next chappie. :D

Hope everything is awesome with you, girlie! :D

XOXO

~Anneryn
Kiss'n'Kill21 chapter 13 . 6/1/2011
hell yeah baby! love it girl