Reviews for Aftermath
Mara jade chase chapter 4 . 5/11
im so sad you havent completed this story, its so great and i wish to know what happens next! hopefully youll come back and finish it!
portkeytoreality chapter 4 . 4/6
This is amazing! Why was it never finished?!
Olive-Pizza chapter 1 . 3/25
Hello. It's me. I was wondering if you would complete this good fanfic.

Ok well, anyway. PLEASE UPDATE ITS SO GOOD.
Olive-Piza chapter 4 . 3/1
OMG. NOO! You must must continue you this! Please! This is so feeaking good. Please please continue this? I know we just met, but would you do it for me? Please?
SnidgetHex chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
Please, you cannot leave us with such a cliffhanger!
I really like the stories, also the ways that it is told from the point of view of different characters is really nice!
The Chibi Overlord chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
Okay, this story is absolutely amazing, just like your other ones that I've read. You should really consider updating... please!
BowTiesAreCool141414 chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
I loved it! It was amazing!
Bloody Lord chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
I love this story!:D
technicolourdream chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Love it! Update please. 3
technicolourdream chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is my favorite lotr story that I've read so far! Thank you for sharing it. :)
BeautifulChaos85 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Sorry I'm too lazy to log inĀ« THREE YEARS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS NEXT INSTALLMENT! HAVE YOUR PLOTBUNNIES EATEN YOU ALIVE? THIS STORY MUST BE UPDATED VERY SOON OR THINGS WILL GET UNPLEASANT! Sorry bout that mini spazz attackĀ« However, I must know what happens next. May the plotbunnies be in your favour for a fast update!
BeautifulChaos85
Blue Eyed Pyro chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
3 3 3 3
horsegirl0403 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Oh, the elf eye thing was right. When they're injured severly, (which he is) they sleep with they're eyes closed. Perfectly healthy:eyes open. Anywhere in between:halfway closed,
Kurosaki224 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I love it so much!
Kurosaki224 chapter 3 . 4/26/2013