Reviews for Aftermath
love toshiro dragon chapter 4 . 4/21
Good chapter! Poor Aragorn. R u going to continue this story?
Please please finish the story!
Teden chapter 4 . 1/24
Shit. I'm all interested in this story and the code up top says you haven't updated for seven years! Please finish your story! I love the idea of elves being affected by orc blood.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Please finish the story! This is my favorite fanfic ever! ️
Olive-Pizza chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Please update! This is absolutely incredible! And I need to know if my dear leggy and ary are okay!
Olive-Pizza chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Hi! It's me again. Please update this, it's super amazing! And I'm in desperate need of hurt/comfort Aragorn and you are legit killing it! If it takes reviewing you, every week, even every day, I will do it! I just need this in my lyyyyyyyyyyfe. Just like Gollum needs the ring, just like Frodo needs Sam, just like Merry needs Pippin! And so on and so forth!
Mara jade chase chapter 4 . 5/11/2016
im so sad you havent completed this story, its so great and i wish to know what happens next! hopefully youll come back and finish it!
portkeytoreality chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
This is amazing! Why was it never finished?!
Olive-Pizza chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Hello. It's me. I was wondering if you would complete this good fanfic.

Ok well, anyway. PLEASE UPDATE ITS SO GOOD.
Olive-Piza chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
OMG. NOO! You must must continue you this! Please! This is so feeaking good. Please please continue this? I know we just met, but would you do it for me? Please?
SnidgetHex chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
Please, you cannot leave us with such a cliffhanger!
I really like the stories, also the ways that it is told from the point of view of different characters is really nice!
The Chibi Overlord chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
Okay, this story is absolutely amazing, just like your other ones that I've read. You should really consider updating... please!
BowTiesAreCool141414 chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
I loved it! It was amazing!
Bloody Lord chapter 4 . 4/24/2014