Reviews for Right and Wrong
ThisTendsToHappen chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awesome story! I sure as sure (heh) couldn't come up with this idea. Only a few small technical grammar error things - a few times with the ellipses, there are only two periods when there should be four. (Three is only used when omitiing something, learned that in English.) Also, when black Maggie protests with the magic and she exclaims "But-!" there should be two dashes, like I did earlier. Like I said, though, only small technical things. No spelling errors, and an awesome idea which was written very very well. That sums it up, I suppose. Have an awesome day and happy writing :D (Thanks for reading this review too, it was way longer than the others XD)
Cassadra chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
It was a great story, magic thief was one of my fav only more people read magic are a great writer.
sunshine-bug-10 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
gogogogogodddddd story love it
The Green Eye chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Wow! That was awesome! Write another one soon! :)
Colored-Sand chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Pretty much THE best Magic Thief fanfiction I've read. I loved Black Maggie's character in this: how she felt regret at the beginning, how she began to feel that she was going to die without being able to talk to her son one last time...Beautiful.
DarkAngelz200 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is a beautiful one-shot. I'm glad you wrote the insight of Black Maggie's death. You did it well too.

-DarkAngelz200