Reviews for Hidden
beth626 chapter 27 . 6/27/2016
Awesome story! Really enjoyed reading it.
emmalock93 chapter 27 . 4/27/2016
I hope you haven't given up on this story I really like it
loventherussian17 chapter 27 . 1/9/2014
love it
jeanf chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
Er...did I say that tig seems to have a heart? Not so nice to Aisha is he?
jeanf chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Liking story very much. Gives good background on Aisha. Found this story from sister story end of Beginning. Trying to coordinate reading of both at same time. Tig seems to have a heart after all
Jessica-Angelbaby-Bautista chapter 27 . 7/14/2012
I do have a question. do I read your story first or Anfield's first. Or do I read them with what you written mix it with the other story.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I'm hooked.
betty-boo chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Damn i'm only just reading this. Big question WHY? It's so well written, i love your tig he's just like on the show that interaction with him and Cay was great too. Never read the other story with V in it; I tried to but i really can't digest Jax/OC. Doesn't matter because I'm following this okay
quackyMcquackquack chapter 23 . 6/14/2010
okay i think this chapter may have surpassed the gun scene between tig and aisha from a few chapters ago, in wrongness but at the same time-like before-it seems like something that i wouldn't be surprised if tig did

with that said happy, seems like the most logical choice for tig to pass aisha off to, not sure what their relationship would be like or if it would be basically the same one she had with tig but more happy's style. also i really hope tig doesn't go to jail, i see you've written a few more chapters that i need to catch up on so hopefully i'll find out but i hope not and i hope they find v soon before anything too horrible happens to her!
quackyMcquackquack chapter 22 . 6/14/2010
arrgg i hate stahl that self-righteous zealot! she makes such a good bad guy, because technically she is working for the side of good but she goes about things in such a way that is evil and she doesn't care who gets hurt in the process!

good chapter builds up suspense nicely and i wanna know what's going to happen to tig, he can't be going to jail...can he? well i guess i'll wait til i read the next chapter before i have a freak out moment!
Cariad46 chapter 27 . 6/14/2010
HANDS DOWN... this fic was AWESOME!

Excellent.
griftergirl7 chapter 27 . 6/14/2010
Lady, you've got me. Hook, line & sinker... Hard to be eloquent right now as I'm 3 beers down the line (thank God for predictive text, I'm all over the shop here...) but suffice to say I've never read any fic which feels so epic, so well-thought out and darkly real, as this (& Anfield's story too). Beautifully paced; everything just plays out in my mind, just like seeing it onscreen, complete with wide-angles, cutaways and privileged viewpoints. Not to mention the accuracy and unflinching good judgement of the characterisation. What a pleasure! Thank you so much for this, will be waiting on tenterhooks for another instalment. Well done and thanks again for this amazing ride :)
griftergirl7 chapter 25 . 6/14/2010
OK, I have just laughed for four straight minutes (until I cried... no, seriously) at the mental image of Aisha dispatching a Denny's... I've had a couple of days off from the intensity of this story and Anfield's (little vacay into Real Life) and am probably going to go into low-level shock when they're over (all too soon, by the looks of the chapter selection button), but right now, I'm loving it. On to the next chap...
Hapsgurl80 chapter 27 . 6/13/2010
Awesome ending but whats up with the wife

comment? Cant wait to

see if there is a sequel
L'Amaryllis chapter 27 . 6/13/2010
Protection! Wife? This is how you leave things! I'm jonesing more than ever...