Reviews for A Day at the Beach
Amazing story Lovie
FalconRukichi chapter 11 . 4/8
I Cant! this fic hella fun and sweet and bloody annoying of Damon, make me feel so wanna kill him yet could not do it! Love it~
Aliciaa18 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
"For the sake of our kids little Elena and baby Stefan" that just killed me lmao :-)
Luca chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
my stomach! LOL!
Luca chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
stefan: the terror of sharks! LOL!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 3 . 7/28/2014

Well done!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Great start!
MarvelousDcWorld chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Why would Bonnie need to tan... Lovin the story so far
yourbiggestfan chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
I CAN'T BELIEVE that I didn't know this story before, because seriously you made me laugh so hard I fell of my bed XDD the dialogues between bonnie and damon are totally hilarious and your type of humour is brilliant :D now I HAVE to read the sequel! Holy bunny am I looking forward to it :D Greetings from germany!
MaryCementary chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
awesome! i just love it! D
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
I kept forgetting to mention this up until now, but I just wanna point out that Damon has blue eyes, not green :)

"That ship has come and sailed, came back to pick up the last guy it almost left, sailed again, and crashed into the iceburg then sank."
Okay, this line, right here, is absolute jokes.

And I totally saw that tongue thing coming XD
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
"Take it off then." Bonnie said. "If it means nothing to you then take off the ring."

Oh She's gooood.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
"Can you stop saying 'butt sex'!" Caroline muttered, embarrassed as he continued to cause a scene.

I'm sorry, but this right here was the funniest damn line in the entire chapter.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Damon is being such a douch├ębag! lol