Reviews for The Tea Lesson
Way to ruin the show for me.
Adamantium Rose chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
A lovely story that masterfully intertwines elements of Hetty's character and her love of tea with team dialogue. Very nice.

Write on!

AR
anon chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Oh..OH my this was...Very real and very beautiful.

Not many stories can say thye have me crying at the end, but this, this...I'm crying like a baby

Very, very well done, and I thank you SO MUCH for sharing.

Mo
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
This was very cool. Not sure on the Callen/Eric thing but that's just me. Really well written and detailed. Sounded very like Hetty to me. Would like to know why you think Hetty chose the team. Maybe some one-shots about the teams particular tea type, just so we know - she doesn't need to tell them. Well done.
Boxermum chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
The first chapter threw me off a little, didn't expect that curveball at all... but I loved The Tea Lesson. What a lovely story about the team. I was so disappointed about the death of Dom and you really wrapped it up so nicely here with a warm story and you captured the essence that is Hetty and the need to get the team back together. A lot of people had high expectations for NCIS LA in regards to being like NCIS, but they have their own flavor and I like how they have developed. I particularly like the comradarie between Hetty and her team, and you have shown it very nicely in this third chapter.
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Oh, wow! I love this so far! You've captured all of the characters quite beautifully.

Anneryn
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
This was a great story. I enjoyed all of it. The tea data was interesting too.
MissGuenever chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Wow, I love tea time. That was a great tribute to Dom! Although, one minor apparent mistake. Kettles are for boiling tea; they can take the heat. A tea pot (is typically ceramic, or in the case of some Japanese ones metal) cannot be used on a stove or heat source and is used for brewing tea. A very minor nit in a very awesome story!
evershort chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
"I have a blend made for each of you, according to your personality." They were impressed. "None of them tastes like the other. Each is unique, as you are." -That's interesting...and so is the last line, it's so true coming from Hetty that it made me smile.

Anways, great job! This was really good, I love it!
evershort chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Nice! I liked how you followed 'Missing' 'Found' and 'Hunted'. I didn't mind much that it was "paraphrased" as you put it, I don't remember the episodes word for word anyway.

And anyways! This is great so far, and now I gots to go read the next chapter. :D
evershort chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Huh. Very interesting veiw on that. People always go for the Sam/G pairing when it coe to gays, so I like your view - even though I'm all for G/Kensi.

"Perhaps I should give dear Jethro a call, she thought, and arrange a "play date"." I think that would be very interesting, if you ever wanted to write more NCIS: LA in the future...

Lovin' it so far! And I love how it all leads back to tea, too. :D