Reviews for Thumbsucker
Kelli chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
They are my two favorite in BTR. Have you considered writing jonascest? It's so dirty because of the who Christian thing. Although I personally believe Joe is a dirty little whore. It's just so natural. Look on you tube and see how joe just can't keep his hands off his gorgeos little brother nick. He hold and tackles him and if you look closely in thier 3D movie there is a scene where they bump elbows and then nick touches his forehead to joe and joe looks like he's thinking 'o he's gonna kiss me right here in front of the camera'. Seriously joes mouth goes slack and you can see the heat in his eyes. I swear Joe's at least thoight about it when he jerks off. Hey there's a story idea. Anyway I would love it. Thanks and keep writing.
Kisama-sama chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
There alot of spelling errors, like "bitted" instead of "bite" And the like, but still an overall good story haha _
Shamelesshadow chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Genial!

Ya esperabas este review no?

Como sea :) Carlos es tan tierno... No se cuando no es tierno XD Me encanto, y es muy... muy... hot XD

Lalalaa :)

Cuidate
Gwen McLean chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Es fantástico, simplemente lo es.

No veo mucho la serie, pero adoro este pairing.

Va a Favoritos.

Gwen McLean
EarthBird chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Podrias haberlo escrito en espa├▒ol xD

muy bueno, debo admitir...

me gusto...

Sayoo
Mona chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
omg, this was really, really cute *w*, I loved logan, he was portrayed so witty, and "thumbsucker and bedwetter?" so funny... still, there were some minor mistakes, but it flows very fluidly, and it had me giggling madly

-Take care and please keep on writing BTR slash!

Mona :D
albert efron chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
(: giggly. that was cute.
MinuteCloser2Failing chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That was soooo GOOODDD.

I loved it. :D

Keep writing boy/carlos fanfictions PLEASE :]
DinosaurShapedChicken chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Aweh. This was so cute, and good for a first fanfiction. Although the English was a little broken, I still liked it a lot. Actually, I thought the broken English was really cute. You're from Chile? That's cool! We have already seen 12 episodes in the states! Anyway, I liked this a lot, I wish I could fav it but fanfiction isn't letting me login!
R.A.I.731 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
first,ya might wanna read over this and fix any grammer problems

second,i have never heard a guys private called meat before lmao

haha and third,this was just sexy