Reviews for These Bloody Footprints
Grac3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This was gorgeous. You have a really cool writing style. I especially liked the bit where he hoped that the floor wouldn't be too hard when it 'caught him'; it was a rather poetic turn of phrase.
StarksViolet chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Very lovely, enjoyable read. It had everything you would want in a story. Angst, romance, suspense drama. Perfect on all notes! Absolutely loved it. And what I loved most is the Tony and Pepper relationship. It seems a very realistic approach to how they would evolve from their professional relationship to their romantic one. Very well done. Also loved the inclusions of Rhodey and the ever responsible military man. You've written a simply perfect piece of work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Type your review here...
Donaudampfschifffahrtsgeselle chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Fantastic read!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
kittytrypsin chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
What a great story. You've captured the Stark snark perfectly, I can almost hear his lines being spoken by RDjr. More Iron Man from you, please.

Kitty .
Deadpool-rules chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Fantastic story !
Cerasi5 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
So sickeningly beautiful! I love the way you write Tony and Pepper. Their voices are pitch-perfect and your style is simply powerful. Thanks for a wonderful read!
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
loved it!
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Wow this was very well written. Great detail and an awesome story! Very awesome.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
So wonderful! You write pepperony so so well! I loved theIr awkward yet sweet new relationship.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I loved this! You did an amazing job with this. It was so well written and such a pleasure to read. Keep up the great work! :)
swallowingacloud chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is awesome! Please write more :)
fox4mel chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Beautifully written - I loved every paragraph!

This type of scene has been writting over and over again, but you really put some new life into it and the difference was in the details!
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
WOW! I'm hooked! I started reading this while at work and had a difficult time waiting until I got home to finish it.