Reviews for What Would You Do For Love?
sanasings chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
This is really good, it's got a lot of good drama in it.
Tspades109 chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Great chapter, and great drama. I have a bit of a recommendation for you here, make something happen to buttercup, I don't want her hurt, but of course as an author it builds tension. Maybe with a kidnapping or something, and of course it'd be Mitch. Maybe make it a few days before Butch can find her, you can even do a lot more of his POV and only give us small paragraphs of Buttercup to add suspense for your readers. Add in some brother love by making his brothers really there for him, and maybe show us that brother bond that most siblings have. I really hope I'm not intruding too much in your story, I'm just excited for the next chapter, but whatever you do, I'm sure it'll be great. Looking forward to it!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
why mitch why?!
fang-girl chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
i almost stop reading these chapter because i was turning as red as a 's sooooooooo much drama even i'm freaking writing stories like this. Drama Time!
harijaku chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I love bc x butch like sooooooo much
River WolfGirl chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
This is a great story. Please keep writing!
Alex chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Continue this please! I am dying to see what you make happen in the rest of the chapters! Please continue this! Please and thank you!
souleaterrocks5533 chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Mitch? Retern! Oh I gotta read that please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
More! More chapters pleaze!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Update pleaseee.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
This is good story, 3Princess Morbucks you suck Ace balls cause ace deserve a bitch like you!
3PrincessMorbuk chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Hate it. It sucks aces hairy dick and eats aces cum
UNHAPPY READER chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
ummm... advice! try to update sooner! your story is great but you keep readers waiting too long until they become uninterested in it. your stories are too good! Update plz! Don't ignore us!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
I love your please up date oh Mitch is an Asshoe
Guest chapter 8 . 4/18/2013