Reviews for The New Order
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Frosty Wolf chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
Very nice, I like the originality for what is such a common plotline these days.
Gillian Grayson chapter 18 . 12/1/2011
Wow, just wow.

That's all I can say, really. I'm practically speechless here.

I honestly didn't expect to find a Sailor Moon/Ranma 1/2 crossover that actually had an original, and most importantly, enjoyable plot line (e.g. not insert-random-ranma-character-as-sailor-earth/sun/nova/moon/etc)

I honestly enjoyed reading it and even skipped lunch in order to read the last few chapters without a break in between.

Even though you made a few spelling or grammar mistakes here and there, they were mostly minor mistakes and didn't have a real effect on the overall readability.

It's a bit of a miracle this fic has as few reviews as it does, although I suppose that's because of the non-descriptive summary.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date with my lunch.
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 18 . 4/3/2011
This was a great story. All the twists were great and unexpected until the very end. Espically the very last one at the end of the story.
FluffyNevyn chapter 18 . 2/19/2008
Just re-read this...i had forgotten that last line. Good stuff. Now the only question is...who exactly is Ranma's Father? D Something for the imagination I suppose.
Sub-Zero879 chapter 18 . 1/14/2008
Tis a great story. The summary doesn't even compare to the total story. Great plot the whole way through. Adding the Dragonball Z was unexpected but tied in nicely. You even hinted towards a reason like that with the whole 'other reason Nodoka adopted Ranma,' so it wasn't one of those 'oh yah, and he was a super sayajin that was stronger than everyone else.' My only problem with the story is your times. Like when Saffron was embarrassed for a minute before Hinako laughed at him for a minute. Or when they sat in silence for an hour before speaking. That kind of thing doesn't happen, not even in filler anime.

All in all, a great story.

-DT Sub
mikebreslau chapter 12 . 11/26/2007
You may find this hard to believe, but (cannon) Ranma is not only about fighting, and Ranma fanfics have merit even if they lack battles. Personal development and interpersonal relationships are important too.

Too many people think Takahashi's Ranma stories are an action/romance epic, but if you look closely at the manga you'll realize that they are intended as a comedy - Ranma manga are a parody/caricature of an action/romance story and not to ba taken seriously/literally.
mikebreslau chapter 4 . 11/26/2007
"The frown didn't have much of an effect since she was smiling widely." - strains credibility - smiles and frowns are antithetical.
mikebreslau chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
This seems to be a different (original) kind of story, off to a good start. You captured my attention in the first few paragraphs, and avoided the "everybody gangs up on Ranma at the same time" trope that I despise so much.

The writing is very good, but there are a few homonym errors (e.g.:'break' for 'brake') that keep it from reaching professional/publishable quality.

I'm looking forward to reading the res.

Mike
Taeniaea chapter 18 . 3/22/2007
I Love The Story!
Delusional Fishies chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Hmm... touching a lil.
Tigger-69 chapter 19 . 6/21/2006
Wow, and I do mean wow. This is both an amusing commedy and an action packed thriller. To start I was enjoying the change in Ranma and his new family and slowly action and a new enemy were introduced and then it became a thrilling exciting tale of revenge, power and love. A fight between the old and the old/new, very entertaining.

This story has almost everything, I think I missed seeing the kitchen sink. This is a Kungfu movie of the old school at its best.

Please keep writing such great stories.
JS chapter 19 . 2/12/2006
Great job. It is rare to find Ranma/SM crossover that is actually:

- original (how many more sailors sun or terra i'm going to see?)

- good written. Your style leaves nothing to complain about

- long. I love stories that can entertain me for whole day

- complete

Great plot too. All those twists and turns left me wondering what is going to happen next until last chapter. I do hope to read more of your stories.
Ranma-hanyou chapter 18 . 1/7/2006
This is an excellent story. It was written in such a way, and with such a good idea, that if somebody had enough money to get this proffesionally animated, and pay for the use of characters, and pay for rights to the story, they would. I loved it and wish I could write as well.
Nachoman1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Well, as you said in your notes, it is quite a breath of fresh air to see a fic where Ranma is the adopted cousin of Beryl. And the lover of Pluto, on top.