Reviews for Against the Grain
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 30 . 7/27
like how the story ended- will voldie gone forever... like the battle scene with tom and voldie..
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 22 . 7/27
looking forward seeing whating going to happen- since ginny trap in room with remus the wereworlf.
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 21 . 7/27
love ginny banter with 2 dead eaters! great job...
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 4 . 7/27
like pairing- reading my first g/r fic.. onward to see where the storyline goes!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/21/2017
really good. I've never read fanfic like this one. I always liked Lupin immensly since that moment when he stood up for Neville in the third book. I like the way you portray his ability to be kind to others though he definitely experienced rejection from the mainstreem society. I wonder what he was going to say before Ginny kissed him.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/23/2017
Hello! I am SO thankful for this AMAZING story! By far my favorite fanfic with lupin! Congratulations... I'm gonna check out the rest of your work bc I really liked your writing and the plot and the way you build up the characters! You managed to make the romance, the reactions etc very realistic and I absolutely loved that! Once more, thank you!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/17/2015
Breathtaking.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 30 . 8/20/2014
Absolutely loved this story! I loved the build up and plot and characters and everything! Although... I was slightly disappointed with the ending. I feel as if there should have been at least one more chapter. I know that there is a 'PS' at the bottom of the page, but for pete's sake there should have been answered questions IN the story! For example: what happened to the Malfoy's? Did Draco leave? Did he stay and fight? How about Narcissa? Did Dumbledore end up accepting their relationship? How did her family take it? Did the boy Michael live? I could go on, but... gosh darn it I want another chapter to this story! ;0) Over all, very well written, and I love your RL/GW stories!
K chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
You are brilliance embodied in words. Thank you for such a lovely fic.
Panda818 chapter 30 . 9/9/2012
This was sooooooooooooo good!:) I loved your entire story, and hope my Ginny/Remus will be a millionth as good as yours:) I cannot wait to read all your work!
FRubberDuck chapter 30 . 8/28/2012
I've been about to read this story for about ten times before now finally managed to do it. It suffered the curse of tabs, why I use them I have no idea.

Anyway, so finally read it! And aren't I glad I did! I just really loved this, from start to finish. And I loved the "grey" ending. It's quite nice not to get everything spelled out for you, in that way you can imagine whatever you want to happen with the characters. But that's just my preference.

Also, you manage to make me like reading in first person, which I usually have a bit of a problem with, so kudos to you!
Sola chapter 30 . 6/6/2012
Thank you so much for writing this!

One of the most captivating stories i came trough in a very long time. Just love it. Actually ive dismissed my o so important studystuff the whole day because i just couldnt stop reading. So here i am with sore eyes and awfully tired,but thank you again. well written and lots of well elaborated plot. :)
SnidgetDust chapter 30 . 3/31/2012
It's great! It's fantastic! It's the best Ginny/Remus ever written!

Please, please, please write the sequel!

It's really a great story but the ending feels a little bit unfinished, there are still a few loose ends, like Ginny's talk with Dumbledore, the Malfoys' fate and Ginny & Remus's relationship.

Please continue writing GW/RL stories!
seekGod chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
ahhhh, my heart fluttered a bit. now onto chapter 12 :)
b.bumblebee chapter 30 . 1/29/2012
The story was amazing! I loved it! I spent my whole day readign it, i couldn't put it down! Amazing job!