Reviews for Against the Grain
TemperedRose chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
:O awww maan! i can';t believe it;s over! :( good story though
pineapplesea chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
This was absolutely amazing! You managed to keep everyone in character and still tell your own story. A good piece of fanfiction is not something you come across every day... Nice work! :) I would really like a sequel!
Lilu'u Malfoy chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
I cried yet again! Hehe but these were happy tears of course! IT WAS THE BEST FIC I EVER READ (well the second best, 'cause the best is just the best, I mean, Sirius Black and Lily Luna Potter, the oddest pairing ever, yet it work even better than any of the official ones!) OKAY! ITS STILL THE BEST HEHE PLEASE WRITE MORE, I LOVE YOU AND ALL YOUR FICS! Read you later, willing it to be soon! :D Lots of hugs lot of kisses, and luv what you did on the author note hehe love that future!
brianaangel chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
Wow, THANKS! Great ending to a fantastic story!
Latenights chapter 29 . 7/20/2011
PLEASE FINISH YOUR AMAZING STORY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

I don't read a lot of fanfiction, but I stumbled upon your story and got so engrossed that I've stayed up all night reading it! And now there's a cliff-hanger! AAAAH! To sum up, I am exhausted and loopy and exhilarated and I feel like I'm reading one of the HP books I'm so anxious to see how this ends! PLEASE FINISH IT! IT'S SO GOOD!
MJ chapter 29 . 7/17/2011
I am seriously happy that you didn't kill off Ginny. That would have ruined the story...but it didn't. And now I'm happy!

I love this story and just read it all, finishing at midnight!

You story flows really well.

Continue!

-MJ
Jael73 chapter 29 . 7/17/2011
Ag! I've followed, but no Remus!
Bree chapter 29 . 7/16/2011
Hey! Thank you so much for the update!
JohnDoe22 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Sorry I saw the pairing and said NO. I will not read a story that has a 45 year old with underage chick. One simple reason if he had any angst and reluctance with Tonks who was at least 9-10 years older (in canon) going with Ginny might make him commit suicide.
Lilu'u Malfoy chapter 29 . 7/14/2011
*Gasp* Where's Moony? Great Chap! It is quite awesome how not only the boy who live isn't the only one who can survive a killing curse, and I really appreciate that! That tell, that not everything is 'bout the trio, and I love that... That's why I LOVE The marauders, Ginny and the Malfoys, hehe Hughes, kisses and pretty wishes!
TemperedRose chapter 29 . 7/14/2011
oh come on! hurry and update please! i can't wait for the next chapter XD
Jael73 chapter 28 . 7/12/2011
Hurry!
Lilu'u Malfoy chapter 28 . 7/11/2011
THIS IS QUITE SPECTACULAR! I've just read all the chaps in like eight hours! That's a record for me! Please update! The fic is as good as the HP series... And that's quite a lot! Hughes, kisses and pretty wishes!
Aisha chapter 28 . 7/6/2011
Wow, just wow! i've been reading this from chapter one nonstop for the last couple of hrs ( it is now 4:00 am) and i just wanted to let you know that your are an amazing writer, you manage to make the characters so relatable, so much so that probably felt just as much as joy as Ginny when Remus kissed her as well as devastation when she thought he would be killed. I am also amazed at how well the story leads on, it's not jumpy or gap filled and i was never left feeling like you'd left out details (of course apart from the crazy cliffhangers). You added so much depth to the plot and it really got me thinking about all the characters motivations and helped me to see other characters in a different light. I absolutely cannot wait to read the next chapter of this amazing story, so i hope you have a happy and -for my sake- speedy time writing the next chap.
Adventurous-A chapter 17 . 6/29/2011
Loving it so far! Off to read the next chapter. :D
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »