Reviews for Against the Grain
Mariposadelaluna chapter 30 . 7/30/2011
I ran across this story a couple of days ago after I ran out of Ginny/Sirius. Fortunately it was finished because I could not stop reading it! It was so good with a great balance of romance/angst/suspense/humor/revelations. I had no clue Stephen was the one to kidnap Ginny until the portkey went off. I loved the plausible developing romance between GW/RL. I would love to see a sequel and how their relationship deepens despite the obvious hurdles in front of them and the rebuilding of the wizarding world. I'm adding this to my faves & I'm sure I'll reread it again soon. You did a great job!
Woah chapter 30 . 7/30/2011
I..absolutely loved this story..it's probably one my favorites yet..

But but...You completely scared me when Draco was told to kill Remus! I gasped and went in a fit of "nononononononononono!"

The ending was amazing though!

Amazing story!

So sad to see it end/3
About-Yearning chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I LOVED THIS. I am not inclined to including all-caps in my review, but this story is absolutely amazing! Remus and Ginny is one of those pairings that can go either way for me, hinging on the author's ability to write them in character. You didn't just pull it off, you blew me out of the water. Please, please write more about them! That was in fact my only complaint- I really, really, desperately wanted to see more of them together! I mean, you cut off the story right when they finally get to be together... hmph... :P
TemperedRose chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
:O awww maan! i can';t believe it;s over! :( good story though
pineapplesea chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
This was absolutely amazing! You managed to keep everyone in character and still tell your own story. A good piece of fanfiction is not something you come across every day... Nice work! :) I would really like a sequel!
Lily the Odd chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
I cried yet again! Hehe but these were happy tears of course! IT WAS THE BEST FIC I EVER READ (well the second best, 'cause the best is just the best, I mean, Sirius Black and Lily Luna Potter, the oddest pairing ever, yet it work even better than any of the official ones!) OKAY! ITS STILL THE BEST HEHE PLEASE WRITE MORE, I LOVE YOU AND ALL YOUR FICS! Read you later, willing it to be soon! :D Lots of hugs lot of kisses, and luv what you did on the author note hehe love that future!
brianaangel chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
Wow, THANKS! Great ending to a fantastic story!
Latenights chapter 29 . 7/20/2011
PLEASE FINISH YOUR AMAZING STORY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

I don't read a lot of fanfiction, but I stumbled upon your story and got so engrossed that I've stayed up all night reading it! And now there's a cliff-hanger! AAAAH! To sum up, I am exhausted and loopy and exhilarated and I feel like I'm reading one of the HP books I'm so anxious to see how this ends! PLEASE FINISH IT! IT'S SO GOOD!
MJ chapter 29 . 7/17/2011
I am seriously happy that you didn't kill off Ginny. That would have ruined the story...but it didn't. And now I'm happy!

I love this story and just read it all, finishing at midnight!

You story flows really well.

Continue!

-MJ
Jael73 chapter 29 . 7/17/2011
Ag! I've followed, but no Remus!
Bree chapter 29 . 7/16/2011
Hey! Thank you so much for the update!
JohnDoe22 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Sorry I saw the pairing and said NO. I will not read a story that has a 45 year old with underage chick. One simple reason if he had any angst and reluctance with Tonks who was at least 9-10 years older (in canon) going with Ginny might make him commit suicide.
Lily the Odd chapter 29 . 7/14/2011
*Gasp* Where's Moony? Great Chap! It is quite awesome how not only the boy who live isn't the only one who can survive a killing curse, and I really appreciate that! That tell, that not everything is 'bout the trio, and I love that... That's why I LOVE The marauders, Ginny and the Malfoys, hehe Hughes, kisses and pretty wishes!
TemperedRose chapter 29 . 7/14/2011
oh come on! hurry and update please! i can't wait for the next chapter XD
Jael73 chapter 28 . 7/12/2011