Reviews for Against the Grain
Briana chapter 22 . 4/29/2011
Whew...that's a good end.
Rom chapter 25 . 4/27/2011
Omg! I'm so happy that you have updated! I checked nearly every day and I was completely convinced that you had abandoned this wonderful story! Please keep writing! I know you don't get the reviews you deserve but I love this story as much as we all love Remus!

Enjoy London!

Cheers!
TemperedRose chapter 25 . 4/24/2011
wow! i thought you abandoned the thing! nice chapter! tom vs voldemort! epic
Marcela laurito chapter 24 . 3/12/2011
Hello, i started reading ur fanfic now, but I am really looking foward to ur next chapter. Ur an amazing writer! Keep going.
Sorry-I-Wasn't-Listening chapter 24 . 2/24/2011
:o I just read your story... Omg I love it! You writing style is so awesome and its so my style and I love the way your story is unraveling and now I'm rambling and I don't care cuz everything about this is great! YAY! :) :) :)
Random Reader chapter 24 . 1/30/2011
I'm so impressed with how this story has developed. It started out as a little fledgling and now it has truly taken on wings and is a wonderfully mature work of fiction. So many cliches that don't match, I know. But I like that you're taking a risk with this plot and I can't wait for more!
Briana chapter 24 . 1/25/2011
Love it...can't wait for more
Rom chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
I am so excited for the next chapter! God I hope Ginny is okay and it's nice that Draco actually seems decent! I really hope Remus popped up in this chapter because I'm bloody in love with the man but I can't wait till he appears, so keep on writing! Great Job!
Rom chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I'm so happy that you updated, I haven't read the new chapter but thank you thank you thank you for updating! I'm absolutely in love with RL/GW! But I can never find any good ones besides this one! Maybe you could recommend some in your next chapter?
TemperedRose chapter 24 . 1/23/2011
yes, i know who i am :P but FINALLY! i thought you abandoned your story or something! i like the interaction between draco and ginny. it gives draco more personality. please please please update sooon!
pbk chapter 23 . 1/19/2011
I just reread this story from the beginning, I forgot how much I loved it! Totally gripping, and AU without being unbelievable, great work, and keep it coming!
Rain Drops of Laughter chapter 23 . 1/17/2011
Oh, poor Ginny and Remus, they have been through so much and they still have a way to go. You did Brilliantly on this chapter. Ginny's little "Talk" with Lucius was very well written and I loved every second of it. Yes that cliff hanger was horrible but this chapter more than made up for it!

Amazing job

Drops
Hero chapter 23 . 1/14/2011
I love the way you wrote the scene of Ginny trying to use legil. God I'm so happy that Ginny is okay. Narcissa seems rather nice and I can't wait till Remus wakes up. Keep writing! You are insanely awesome!
TemperedRose chapter 23 . 1/11/2011
omg! you hard drive crashed! i cannot imagine how heart broken you must have felt. i have two back up files for all my writings, so you should try that just for emergencies. i hope you'll start updating much faster now. i can't wait to reach the climax of this story, it's really interesting. why didn't remus attack ginny? i didn't really get that part. did tom manage to lock into remus' subconsciousness and find remus there? and what is voldemort planning with ginny? and is lucius really going to release remus? what is going on! love your story and UPDATE SOON!
ahhh chapter 22 . 1/9/2011
You're absolutely EVIL for putting this cliff hanger! Pleaseeeee hurry up and post another chapter soon!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »