Reviews for Against the Grain
Snaluck chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
Ah! I love Remus/Ginny!

I don't speak english...and write so bad!

But I can read it...

I like your history so much!

Congratulations!

I hope you understand me..

Kisses from Argentina!
TemperedRose chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
yummy, sexy lupin! hehehe, really liked this chapter. i hope you update soon. i like the whole torment ginny is going through and how she reacts to it :)
love from an anonymous person chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
wow. i am now in love with this story :]

everything you've written is just amazing. you keep building up the plot and it's well-written, which are two things that make a great story.

the part in chapter 9 where ginny was running away and stuff was...ugh i can't even describe how good it was lol. all the emotions in that chapter were really translated well in your writing to the point where i could feel it and imagine her clearly.

well anyway, middle of chapter 10 was the best because it features a caring and half naked remus ;] loved it. hahaha.

keep up the FABULOUS work! :]
TemperedRose chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
correct em if i'm wrong, but ginny's been having 'nighmares' since the chamber incident and dumbledore had a suspicion that she was a horcrux?
TemperedRose chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
really nice chapter! so voldy's after ginny eh... sweet
joziebug chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
I totally love your story so far. It is so wonderfully engaging and you constantly seem to leave me on the edge of my seat wanting more. Keep up the good work.
love from an anonymous person chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
usually i'm not for the ginny/remus sort of pairing, but i decided to give your story a try because it looked good [and well written which speaks a lot for itself most of the time] and now i'm glad i did so :]

i really like your development of the plot and of the characters, it's really refreshing to read a story that's been thought out and looks like it was given some effort [compared to some stories on this site]. and i like how they don't immediately like each other in THAT way and that their relationship will develop as the story continues. it's wonderful, really.

anyway, i saw you only had 3 reviews and so i decided to leave you one saying that you basically are doing a marvelous job and probably the only reason why you aren't getting a lot of reviews is because ginny/remus is definitely an unconventional pairing and people aren't willing to give it a try :/

i hope i didn't sound mean any where in there haha. if i did, i'm sorry lol :]

so yeah, i'll be waiting for the next chapter! did i see something about a dance? haha.
Bewinha chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
I love it so far!
TemperedRose chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
i like remus too! hehehe update soon! i really like your story!
Drusila1987 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Hey, great story!

Im enjoying it a lot.

Please don't make us wait for the next chapter! PLEASE!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9