Reviews for Stepping Stones
arctapus chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow. I do love this. I am out of the order of the story but I am soooo loving this. Ironhide the agressor and Prime the prey. I love this.
Borath chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Punchy birth scene, and these guys just can't catch a second's break, can they?

I read these in the wrong order - whoops. ;
kyuubi-hime chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Noo, dont stop here! We all want to know whats gonna happen xD Anyway, great chapter, and its really nice to read the deep affection between Ironhide and Optimus the way you write it _
Hobbitstown chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
WOW, awesome story! Will struggle to wait for more!
Borath chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
I reckon this is the only fic I've read (alongside the prequel) where carrying is so dehabilitating - you really like to torture these poor mechs.

And Ironhide's such a mechly sweetie. _
hopebringer chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
very nice story :) i love the flashbacks and emotional Ironhide. Why is Prime such and ass? He should share the responsibility with his bonded ;D hope to see Prowl taking move on Bluestreak XD
Borath chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Aw, they're learning. Nice to see a fic that looks at how hard pregnancy is on a relationship, and that it doesn't always run smooth. Prime's got his self-sacrificing hat on and Ironhide isn't that great at expressing the squishy side of himself, but they're learning.

I like the Prime/Primus angle you're picking up - looking forward to seeing more of that. Wonder how the rest of the base is gonna take this.

And, of course, Prime shoving Ratchet's advice and keeping up his duties is both perfect and delightful. _
Love Psycho chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Wow...I love this! So sweet and fluffy! -cuddles the fluff- Cupcakes for you!
LBSpartin343 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
well that was pretty funny.

I like the part where ol' Ratch' is yellin' at Ironhide.
Borath chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Heheh - very cruel place to end it. Ratchet's spot-on, here - the perfect mix of cranky and caring. _
LBSpartin343 chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
MaMa Hide. lol
LBSpartin343 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I'm gonna review every chapter!

This is really good. I like this kinda stuff as a start. you know were the main pairing is started in the FIRST chapter, instead of making the ppl WAIT for that good good, if you know what i'm sayin'.

I'm typing like a retard.

anyway that was really great.

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Borath chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
The 'war horse' line particularly sticks for me, and Ironhide is such a softie at heart with his 'sparkbreaker' stuff. D'aw. _

Feel-good family fic as always. Thanks for sharing!
Phoenix13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Can't comment too intelligently at the moment, but as always, this was lovely! You and Borath need to make camp together and roast marshmallows while chin-wagging over what Optimus and Hide get up to! :-)
Borath chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
You've lost a bit of the last sentence - otherwise, excellent stuff. I love how everyone is pitching in to raise Slick, and the traditional, hesitant ways Hide and Prime are getting together. _