Reviews for The Life of No Impact
Pegaz chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Ouch, That was so bitter it hurt. Too bad there wasn't anyone to tell him how brilliant he was and how his very existence made the lives of his team better. Because that is what life consists of, doesn't it? I don't care about making huge impact, changing someone for better or about being remembered forever. Each and every day makes difference, really, it is heartbreaking to imagine that Ianto would underestimate his value in his last moments of life.
Meridas chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow. Irony in the extreme that "Good Life" came on as I started reading this.

Good story, though :) Interesting, if rather sad.
Sandy chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Wow, you were in a mood! This is very sad and i'll now have to read something happy so I can get a good nights' sleep.
CookieDoughLaura chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Wow - really well written but incredibly depressing :'(
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I'm totally a sap, so part of me want to scream out that of course Ianto makes a difference, especially in Jack's life - but. But, yeah, he really didn't, because Jack will forget, and even if he doesn't want to, a hundred, a couple of hundred, a thousand years into the future, Jack's not going to remember anything, anything at all. That, I think, is exactly why I hated the ending so very much.
Renart chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
lovely, sad, angsty too, of course
Abriael chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
As sad and melancholy as it is, this is one of the best post-CoE acceptance I've read. WOnderful in every way, yet again :)
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Very sad but very good. Great job, glad to see you're back.
deeta chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That was a gut punch far too early in the morning for me... I'd like to think that Ianto had a higher opinion of himself but the sad thing is he probably didn't.

Well done, even if it is very sad.
Mc Parrot chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Well I'm glad you're back and in one piece. Not sure about your take on dieing. Couldn't you have let the poor lad have one redeeming feature.

Nicely written though.

sad

How the hell are you anyway? Like you said, long time no hear. Email if you'd like to chat

cheers

Jill
Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I was wondering where you'd gotten to. Then I thought "Oh Lord, 'Children of Earth" probably bummed him out so totally he'll never write again!" Looks like I was at least partially right.

Poor Ianto. It stands to reason that even in death, he'd have trouble finding peace.
Admiral Arlani chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
You are a terrible, terrible person. That was so depressing!

Nicely done, as always, but seriously sad.