Reviews for Protection
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Wow really enjoying it! I love caring crowley. Could you do a chapter were castiel gets injured and crowley takes care of him. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
I would love love love to see why crowley is so fixated with cas :)
Snarry4life chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
More more more need more ! hungry greedy more more more :) ! LOL
Thewhovinator chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
I wish you would finish this :( it's so great.
ebonypol chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Love it! Cant wait for more! :)
CoookieMonster chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I love the way you portray Castiel and Crowley ;) Are you going to update this story or are you concentrating on others?
Black Fury's Blaze chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Protective Crowley is so bossy-so is Normal Crowley-. I almost feel bad for Sam and Dean being on the receiving end of his ire, on the other hand it amuses me greatly whenever he puts them in their place. This is cute and I hope there is an update in the future
Black Fury's Blaze chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
So far it's very good and I look forward to reading more. :D
Also the line about Cas being safely in the arms of a furious Crowley nearly gave me a heart attack...for various reasons
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
This story is absolutely fantastic!I love the way Crowley is protecting Castiel!I really hope that you havn't abbandoned this story! I hope that soon you will post another chapter with more Castiel & Crowley! However thank you for writing it and hope that you will continue!Bye!
Lucifer Loves You Not chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
This was really cute. I like it.
Altarf chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Honestly never thought I would read a story with this pairing but I really do love how you wrote it.

Best of luck to you in further writings

-Altarf
ThexBrokenxMirror chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Hope you continue with more short stories. I actually enjoyed the idea of Crowley being protective over Cas. And the way you wrote it made everything more enjoyable. Can't wait to read more. :]
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Adorable and so much fun!~
LzzysGoneAWOL chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I liked this story. Continue :)
gackt groupie chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
I gotta say Im liking protectic Crowley more and more..hm..anyway, awesome story!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »