Reviews for The Survivalist
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Your main character is kind of a dumb a$$. He has zero military training and yet one of the first thing he does is throw himself into a war zone.
Hanako-Chan16 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
It's pretty good. I know nothing about this, or the fandom, but it's well written. The only issue I've spotted is the lack of line breaks in some places.
Hanako-Chan16 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
You were asking for constructive criticism. I think that you should put the line breaks in between the story and your A/N' s, because it was kind of confusing like this.
Blacksword 1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Good job by the way
Blacksword 1 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I know what you mean there's like hardy anything for lost planet da fuck great game shame there is not more stories for this
Brenden.hawley chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
goodwork
RRG chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
This could be interesting. You know, if your character survives until after the colonies fail, you might be able to meet Kouken, my character.

Not that Ben would want to. He isn't really a human anymore. You have to pity him. Then fear him as his VS gets ready to destroy everything around it, keeping true to its name of "Vengence".
shadowjohn 101 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Yeha you're right there are almost no fics of this game and even less completed,oh and it is good until now just put some action in it
Cam chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Yeah i'd agree with you when you say there are little LP- fic and your style is odd but graspable well if anyone have played any of the 3 variants would know. It would be interesting to see how you put ben up against any class more so what faction he joins.