Reviews for The Popped Red Ball
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
You do realize huey broke both of his wrists right just saying not trying to be a hater love the fanfic though
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Everyone's in character, good job
Blade of Hellfire chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Thank you. It's much better this way. No Jazmine/Huey please!
Blade of Hellfire chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Quite honestly, I loved your story on the first chapter, but this chapter killed it. I'm struggling to write a lime or lemon with this pairing,and I was happy to see a good story like this. But, the Jasmine/Huey pairing? Why? Why did you make me cry? Please type another story for this pairing, don't slaughter it.
Taijen chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
that was so like riely to say that
KrisB.723 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Cool i like it but for better understanding, you should press enter before your characters start to speak.
Sikomi chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
My first fanfic I've read while trending the Boondocks section!

And I just finish watching this episode!

Really well written, pretty cute. I like it.
Nakamayosha chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was really cute. _ You should continue this. I love their banter lol
Reign19 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Great concept man, I hope that you continue and expand the plot. I would love to read the finished product.
DemonWolf Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This is a cool little ficlet. I'm glad to find one with Ming. And I like the comfort.
Bambi4ever chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
aww that was sweet
malfunctionjunction chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
My only problem is the lack of spaces. Other than that, "Awww." The Red Ball only proves that Huey Freeman has a bleeding heart-I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS. Lol. So far "The Red Ball" is my favorite Boondocks episode.

Moving on, it was sweet and tender at how you put Huey and Ming. I like to believe, beneath her tough exterior, that Ming is like Jazmine. Minus the innocent and naive nature. I like to believe that Huey, beneath his aloof and cold exterior, has a kind heart. :D

It was a very touching story, and I squeal at Huey bringing her flowers. I was hoping someone was going to do a story on these two. XD
Monkey and Cookee chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This was very cute n.n

Great job with the story x3
SwagSammich78 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That was absolutely adorable The only thing wrong (well, not WRONG per say, but something I noticed) was the lack of spacing. It would help a lot to readers if you spaced out the dialogue more instead of having it lumped into paragraphs. But it didn't take away from the niceness of the story. Good read. :)

-Kelsey
HardWrapping chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I like the story. I was wondering when someone would put one up about huey and ming.