Reviews for Love, Animal Style
smos chapter 1 . 6/23
Adorable made awesome by your brilliant writing! Thank you for sharing this! Made my day!
LCB chapter 1 . 6/5
Sweet.
Loved this one! Awesome idea and I absolutly love your writing!
mndalala chapter 1 . 3/4
Cute and adorable! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
awww :) fluffy :)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
What a clever story. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Oh god my stomache is all fluttery now
surugasasa chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Cute!
TarraAnggitalini chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
nice great adorable story :*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Absolutely adorable! One of my favorite dramione fanfiction piece of work, genius!.
moor chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
So cute!
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
By chance I happened to scroll back up after finishing the story (and it was just adorkable- this Malfoy is so cute ;)), and I noticed requirement #9 (a shower/bathtub scene). I couldn't help but laugh at the way you followed through! It certainly wasn't what I had expected, and I doubt it was what the requester expected either, hahaha.
Ryl chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
*happy sigh* Hermione and Draco were wonderfully in character in their animal forms, from their tempers to Draco's whinging to Hermione's industriousness. Draco's "dook-ing" cracked me up, and I loved the way Hermione turned the tables on him. And the ending, of course, was just the right amount of sweet. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Such a sweet story. Loved otter-Hermione caring for ferret-Draco, and the animal flirting :)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
interesting events for Hermione and Draco but it seems that in the end they got their happy ending :)