Reviews for Love, Animal Style
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 5/12
What a clever story. I really enjoyed it.
Oh god my stomache is all fluttery now
surugasasa chapter 1 . 2/8
Cute!
TarraAnggitalini chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
nice great adorable story :*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Absolutely adorable! One of my favorite dramione fanfiction piece of work, genius!.
moor chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
So cute!
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
By chance I happened to scroll back up after finishing the story (and it was just adorkable- this Malfoy is so cute ;)), and I noticed requirement #9 (a shower/bathtub scene). I couldn't help but laugh at the way you followed through! It certainly wasn't what I had expected, and I doubt it was what the requester expected either, hahaha.
Ryl chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
*happy sigh* Hermione and Draco were wonderfully in character in their animal forms, from their tempers to Draco's whinging to Hermione's industriousness. Draco's "dook-ing" cracked me up, and I loved the way Hermione turned the tables on him. And the ending, of course, was just the right amount of sweet. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Such a sweet story. Loved otter-Hermione caring for ferret-Draco, and the animal flirting :)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
interesting events for Hermione and Draco but it seems that in the end they got their happy ending :)
Lovely2b chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
It was lovely even without any smut!
thesydda chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love how you incorporate other things you love into your stories (Marcolini's chocolates in this case).

I love the whole idea behind this story; the literal otter/ferret were such a great touch. I love their bashfulness. As much as I love the idea of sex God Malfoy, in reality, with all the crap he had to deal with sixth and seventh year, and even fifth year, I don't find it a stretch for him to be a little awkward with women.

And, as much as I thought I'd read all of your stories, I'm not sure I'd ever read this one previously.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
CUTE!:-)
justlikejane chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
so cute! i loved how theo had to openly meddle for those two to get together :)
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 10/31/2012