Reviews for SRMTHFG Truth or Dare!
antauri lover chapter 7 . 5/8
Hey. You don't know me I'm new and you are hilarious! But could you go a little easier on the monkey team because I think your torturing them. OK on with the truth or dares :
Sprx : I want you to act like Antauri through the whole chappie
Nova : I want you to kiss Sprx
Otto : I want you to kiss the authoress on the lips( heheh I am evil)
Gibson : I want you to act unintelligent through 3 chappies
Antauri : ( I'M SORRY) kiss Nova on the lips and flirt with her like sprx through this chappie and she can hit you
Chiro : Truth - if you are given a chance to like a BOY who would you choose mandarin or stupid hollow head ( this means skeleton king) ? ANTAURI I LOVE YOU!
AlwayzHuman chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Your truth and dare stories are really good. I hope you do update soon. If I may, I would like to make a few dares.
Group dare: The Hyper Force (including Jinmay), Mandarin, Valina, Sako, The Sun Riders, and Captin Shuggazoom should make a ladder like in the Muppets Most Wanted.
Chiro: has to wear high heels (like one of those crazy 20 inch heel ones) for a whole chapter.
Antauri: has to sing "A Cookie as Big as My Head"
Gibson: has to bake a chocolate chip cookie that is bigger than his form and eat it all while wearing a pink dress that says "Blue Rules"
Sparx and Nova: has to be chained together for a whole chapter.
Otto: has to hug a blue monkey doll until the head pops off.
Jinmay: has to go through the garbage to look for a sewing needle.
Mandarin and Valina: Valina has to kiss Mandy and Mandy has to turn human afterwards like the princess and the frog stories.
Please update soon. I hope you also have a good laugh at my ideas for dares. Otto is too cute to hurt, Gibson's my favorite so I can't hurt him too much, and if Mandarin was human, I could totally see Valina and Mandy together. Both were corrupted and I am rambling again. Again, please update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Hi, I don't have an account but I would really appreciate it if you did my dares.
Nova-you have to let Sprx spoon you for 10 whole minutes, and you cannot beat him up after the 10 minutes are done
Sprx-you have to be Gibson's guinne pig
Gibson- you have to kiss Antauri on the chest
Antauri-you HAVE to kiss Chiro, ON THE LIPS, for at least 2 minutes
Chiro-you have to hug a clown
Otto-...dress up as a big green fluffy teddy bear (I can't be mean to you, you're too adorable)
Jinmay-you have to let one your fan guys grope your butt for 40 seconds, then you can beat the crap out of him
Those are my dares, please make the monkey tram do them.
Claire chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
MWAH HAH HAH HAH! I've come up with 14 (random much?) ways not to and to make a Srmthfg character want to beat you up.
14. (Not to beat you up.) Make a huge batch of vanilla sugar cookies and place a plate of them outside the SR.
13. (To beat you up.) Grab a bag of packaging peanuts and sprinkle (I sound like a fairy. LEGGO!) them around the SR.
12. (Not to beat you up.) Spend time playing with the Monkeys' doing what they want. Except torture or something painful.
11. (To beat you up.) Do the Harlem Shake everywhere. (Twerking counts too!)
Lily800 chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
i thought that you arent posting anything!
anyway, i have something,
dare, i want chiro to slap jinmay hard, and then run away.
dare, i want everyone yo listen to gibson's lectures, and thry cant fall asleep.
well, thats because im in luv with him.
truth, what does otto think about nova?
dare, gibson has to sing all the things she said by tatu.
dare, antauri has to kiss otto on the lips.
hope u like them!
Kathy1993 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
i dare otto to eat 10,000 pounds of sweets and suger stuff without being sick or be sick
Gr33nDayAddict chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I dare nova and gibson to have a mushy love moment ! like on the titanic !
Jinmay : why do you like chiro
Sprx : I HATE YOU ! * slaps him hard *
Antauri and otto : have you ever had feelings for nova ?
Gibson : propose toy nova
Nova : say " Yes ! Yes " then tackle him ( nova on top of him ) and kiss him
And ( you two will hate me for this ) but alexis gets to design and prepare everything From the dress to those little Appetiezer thingy's
Oh and i want my oc ' Electricity ' To be the flowergirl . Electricity is nova and gibson's kid . She is bright blue and has pink eyes . She has gibby's inttelligance and nova's short fuze and fighting skills . She is the medic , fighter and leader of the next generation of monkeys
Gr33nDayAddict chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
I dare nova to KISS antauri, Otto And Gibson on the lips . But sprx Can't say anything about it ... I am evil * laughs evilly *
Antauari did you like being kissed
( same with gibson and otto )
Nova : how do you feel about gibson ? ( gibova is my fave pairing )
Gibson : do you return those feelings .
I dare nova and gibson to cuddle for a whole chapter !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
excuse me? i like gibby. i care for him. i love him!
Ellamina chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Awesome! I love it! Anyway, here are my Dare's

Nova, you hate the cold right? Then I dare you to eat 2 ice cream cones (extra cold!)

Gibson, I dare you to jump in a pit of BUGS!

Otto, I dare you to sing 'I like to move it, move it' in a clam suit!

Please update soon!
Rebekah chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
You r sooooooo awesome ok here r my dares!

#1. I dare every one to tickle antauri and nova (I know its random but I want to know if they're
#2. I dare Gibson to jump off a ten million mile cliff into freezing Antarcticain water
#3. And for my final dare I dare sparx to say every flirty and annoying pick up lines to Nova and she cant hurt him in any way.

Stay cool XD
meemeechan chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
I'm gonna skip the introduction and get straight with it

Gibson: I dare you to scream into a megaphone with passion "I love doing it, it makes me feel rather tingly" in a locked sound proof room with 1000 Gibson fangirls.

Otto: fill an entire stadium with your favorite cheeses (melted) and sing "I'm sexy and I know it "by LMAO(make sure the entire monkey team is there.)

Sprxx: I dare YOU to sing "never gonna give you up" by rick asley in front of Nova.

Nova: I dare you to sing the entire song of "Friday" by rebecca black in front of EVERYONE in shuggazoom city (Chiro has to do the rap)

Antauri: if a tree falls down and no ones around to hear it, does it make a sound

Chiro: I dare you fight a mucus monster with a head cold hand to hand wearing nothing but the clothes your wearing now with your face exposed.
Jazzblue chapter 4 . 2/13/2012