Reviews for One More Minute
Rae chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Liked the plot but you should try not to say 'said' too much. Try words like replied or asked, it will make ur writing even better
gabycaldemeraz chapter 16 . 9/13/2010
oh! its the first time I see the guy (Paul) say the "last words" or the title.. I know you wrote this one a long time ago but in all the others its the girl that ways the title PLUS I noticed that this one was more about Dina than it was about Paul AND Dina.. I dont know random though.. LOL

PERFECT, you had my heart spinning, broken, crying,, FULL of love.. all the emotions a person can have I felt in this story.. GREAT JOB!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 15 . 9/13/2010
ok, ok.. OK.. O.K... what the hell? How do you do write this? Your brain, creativity and imagination are AMAZING..

how do you pull me into your stories with such dedication?, i know I sound crazy, i promise Im not. But whenever I read your stories I get REALLY involved..

I mean HONESTLY! JEEZUZ! Paul is EVERYTHING! telling her "hit me, are you done" NO, "then DO IT AGAIN!".. I NEED HIM... so gorgeous and so FREAKING SEXY.. oMG ( of course I can only imagine Alex Meraz when I think of Paul, but you give him the presonality)

and After that he falls to his kness and blames himslef for Jared not "being able to imprint" on her.. OMG! ohh and to top it all off, he gives her that AMAZING "i love you" speech... :

I love you Dina...I want you to marry me...I want to have babies with you...I want us to grow old together and die together...I want us to sit in Heaven and watch our children and grand children grow up.".. "yes baby?".. oh gosh Im such a weak sucker for when they randomly call their imprints baby ( without actually having a strong relationship yet)

I hope that next chapter shows Dina actually telling Paul how much she loves him :)

I BOW TO THEE INSANE ZULA!.. I take my hat off and SALUTE YOU!

im sorry about the ranting, but my heart is speeding ( no I didn't take anything, its all your story)
gabycaldemeraz chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
Paul, paul, paul, PAUl.. OMG i love him so much, and he is such a huge FLIRT! *drooooool* and *heart shaped eyes*! uggggh he is so gorgeous!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 13 . 9/13/2010
uhmm yeah, well.. what can i say i mean.. WOOOOOW.. again Jake has all the right words and all the right moves (wink wink, honk honk)
gabycaldemeraz chapter 12 . 9/13/2010
JEEZUZ! jake says ALL THE RIGHT THINGS!.. he better have imprinted on her, I cant take another heartbreak.. :(
gabycaldemeraz chapter 11 . 9/13/2010
WHAT! waaaaaaaaaaait WHAT! Paul?.. PAUL! as in MY BABY PAUL?.. what a a tangled web we weave!..

aaaaaaaahahahhahah I just remembered the comment I made before, where I said you should give Paul an imprint with Dina's personality ohhh the irony!

SWEET MOTHER HAVE MERCY! Could Paul be any HOTTER.. dang! that whole " if i catch you jumping again ll duck tape your ass... test me i dare you" bit was.. DAAAANG! it was HOT as Hell!

PLEASE tell me he imprinted on her.. AND PLEASE TELL ME JAKE didnt imprint on someone else too..

ok I know, I KNOW you get email telling you I review your work almost every 5 minutes, I promise you I am not a crazy person, but I still have to say this. YOUR MIND IS AMAZING, your stories are FANTASTIC.. I dont know how you do it but please keep doing it!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
OHMYGOSH.. I am physically sick to my stomach.. this chapter was so Intense.. JARED IS A F*cking JERK! what the hell! how could he do that to her? I mean , i understand imprinting, but if he knew he should've never given her hope or have slept with her.. OHHH MY GOSH YOU are such a fantastic writer! I swear my stomach is hurting and i cried with pain!

UGGGGH when you wrote "he was trying to catch up with Kim" ohmygosh i felt the wound in my heart, i swear its like watching you boyfriend cheat on you! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEĀ” Im obsessed with your stories :P

ok, that jump, that whole "him jumping" and everything, that was seriously fantastic, that was really sexy too.. i mean in a nice way not even in a dirty way.. :)
gabycaldemeraz chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
ok,this one made me cry too
gabycaldemeraz chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
tears in my eyes... all her spirit, her fun spirit is gone :(
gabycaldemeraz chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
DINA IS ALL SORT OF AWESOME! i loved her teasing Jared.. you are such a great author,.. oh you should give a spunky personality like her to a character for Paul.. that would be funny, Paul the hot head and his imprint the funny, spunky tease! I wonder hoe he would explode!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
this chapter was SO MUCH FUN! I loved Embry and Dina's sibling relationship and Jacob calling Anysa Beautiful.. BUT Embry and Dina take the cake!
wrestlenascargirl chapter 16 . 7/20/2010
i LOVED it! gotta love me a paul story!
RoseRedGurl chapter 16 . 7/8/2010
Love this story!
ozlady80 chapter 16 . 6/13/2010
Thank you for another wonderfull storh cant wait to read ur next one