Reviews for A Softer Side
LadyLee87 chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
awww all of these were sweet
slioe chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Beautiful story :)
Cii-Chan chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
This is so adorable! At some points I was all "Oh Berwald, you sly dog you!" xDD I love the amount of fluff in this story! The internet needs more SuFin! x3
The Pandemic Named Boredom chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Awwww. I love the way you portrayed Sweden and Finland's love for each other! :D They're sooo cute in this story. xDD
TangerineTea chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
These short stories are so adorable. I love the SuFin pairing, and even though I generally find Peter really, really freaking annoying (personally, I don't really blame Arthur at all), he was cute here as well. Great job!
RomeraFeliks chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
So...much...fluff...I nearly died from the amount of squealing I did, not that its a bad thing. There is just so much love and happiness in this, and its so well written too. It's impossible to read this and NOT smile, which is just one reason why I love this. But, in the last chapter, I have to point out, that towards the end, you wrote: "and Tino received a look of surprise from Tino, but Tino continued" I just thought I would point that out to help. :)
PianoIsLove chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Oh, this was so sweet! :D I loved it- thank you!
PianoIsLove chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Ahhh, the ending was so, so sweet! :D I loved this. You're a fantastic writer! :)
Darkmoonphase chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
squeal This story is so freaking adorable! I love it so much! X3 Oh, they make such a really cute family!

Thank-you for this story! And I particularly liked this chapter. :D

~Forever shall I be Darkmoonphase
pocketfulofmumbles chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
These chapters fill me with fluff! Joyous rapture!

Anyway, love them... might take you up on the fanart option.

Also... this is strange for me because I really dislike cigarettes irl, but I really actually like the idea of Berwald being a smoker. At least an occasional one. Seems to fit his personality well. Or maybe it just makes him look cool. I dunno. XD
Ceri Moriarty chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Awwwwww. I love family fluff~
Vivecka chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Aww, so sweet. At the end, though, you wrote 'and Tino received a look of surprise from Tino'.
papercorpse chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
s-s-s-sooooooooooo cute!
MadHatter chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
D'aaaaww! I love Sweden's playful side. Its lovely to read about it.
papercorpse chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
s-so cuuuuuuuuute! this is just so absolutely adorable Cx makes me want to smile forever now!