Reviews for Bastard's Gift
lil joker 1989 chapter 23 . 4/23
OMG no he's already started attacking. I'm so excited for this chapter and I'm even more excited for the next one.
HerNarcissistic chapter 23 . 4/23
Wow. What a cliffie.

I'm glad the dogs are in a much better space. I have no problems with remembering an old love as long as it doesn't hinder a future with another that proves worthy. I believe Yasha deserves that. And he certainly has awakened Sess more passionate side hasn't he?

Katsu. . . still having mixed feelings about the kid. But curious at to how it'll all pan out from here. Interesting story so far. Looking forward to the next.
HerNarcissistic chapter 20 . 4/23
Poor Inu. Can't seem to catch a break. His child was a girl.
I'm so ready for Arashi to be done away with it's not even funny.
What did Katsu do to Nami? That child is really working my last nerve. And his good for nothing daddy. Naraku really is such an ass. I'm mortified he could use his own child like that. I'm hoping all this training going on will come back to bite him in the ass. Leave the puppy alone you freak!
HerNarcissistic chapter 11 . 4/23
Haha. Katsu is such a little shit! Oh poor Sess. He's going to have a time with that one.
So excited to see what takes place between the brothers now that they have a moment alone!
HerNarcissistic chapter 10 . 4/23
Yes honey! I was wondering when Sess would make an appearance. And what an entrance it was!

Man oh man. Katsu. . .I don't really know how I feel towards the kid. From that little bit, it appears he intends to mate his father? It was stated in such a way I can't say for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be the case.

Your writing style is amazing. So fluid and well put together. On to the next!
HerNarcissistic chapter 4 . 4/23
Everything in me is reverberating a sound, "Oh shit." After that Katsu scene. The intensity he feels towards his father makes me veeerrryy curious indeed. The feelings were palpable and I was so immersed.

And to find out Naraku really is still alive. Oh lord.

Proud arrogant, Sesshomaru. I like him but I just want to smack him upside his head sometimes. Sigh. I need to read more!
HerNarcissistic chapter 3 . 4/23
Okay . you are officially. . .the first author to make me even like even the tiniest hints of KogaInu. I'm team Sesshomaru all day everyday but he failed to step up and I have to give the wolf boy credit. This was so beautifully written and you did an amazing job with the information of Yash's past . It didn't feel like you were dumping too much on us at once. Excellent job.
animedumplin chapter 23 . 4/19
So glad you are back again! I just get so into my own feelings when it's brought up how sesshomaru does not like or really even tolerate his own nephew and vice versa! How can Inuyasha just okay with moving along?! It's maddening! Please don't let Katsu be left behind or pushed aside.
Anon chapter 11 . 4/18
Well, Katsu is pretty ballsy to be getting an attitude with Sesshomaru.
Anon chapter 10 . 4/18
Sesshomaru! Finally! katsu really made things complicated accepting Narakus's heart, didn't he.
msabrown20 chapter 22 . 4/18
I am so happy you are back working on this fic. I Have been following it here and on archive of our own. I am super patient person and really looking forward to see how this is going i hope you keep a patient person and really looking forward to see how this is going I hope you keep the inspration gracious and good luck gracious and good luck
Anon chapter 4 . 4/18
This story is great! Only a few chapters in and I'm already hooked!
HyenaHybrid chapter 22 . 3/21
I guess it's been a while since this story was updated but please continue. It is so captivating. Fantastic storyline and good with the grammatical things too.
Gayle Nightingale chapter 22 . 11/6/2016
This is a fun adventure with romance, suspense, and apprehension. Can't wait to see how you teach Rin "how to play with her mate" hoo hoo ha. She is the perfect naïve one, or is she? Could it be that she knew all the time and is just testing/teasing? hum?! And Inuyasha being so brazen here in this chapter. Hope you will continue soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/5/2016
Oh i can't wait to read what happens next! I'm still just waiting for Naraku to say the wrong thing about Inuyasha and Katsu attack him! And I love that Sesshomaru is learning to be more open, at least with Inuyasha.