Reviews for Bastard's Gift
DeityOfDeath chapter 22 . 8/7
Please continue~! I love this story~!
InuYasha-Number1-fan chapter 22 . 7/24
I think that Katsu is not SO bad. Clearly I can see Naraku in a lot of the things ho does and say buuut I can also see a little of InuYasha in the way he protects so furiously that which is most important to him.

As for the story is so tragically awesome! And your humor made me read more than once the same sentence cause I was like... Come again and when I finally understood... Oh man hahaha.
Hope you update sooooon and thank you for sharing your talent!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 5/20
Ahh, yes I know this story! Glad I found it again! The last time I read it, it ended with Katsutoshi about to attack Jaken, I think. I am very happy to have found it again :)
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 22 . 4/5
X3This story sure can leve things to the imagination. (/). I hope you update soon. XD
21me21 chapter 22 . 3/29
I'm soooooo happy you updated! I really love this story and where it's going! I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work!
Nikkie23534 chapter 22 . 3/26
Awesomeness achieved! I missed this story, thank you for coming back to breathe new life into it!

B reading U!
lil joker 1989 chapter 22 . 3/26
Oh these two are so not together ;)
Za Great Prussia chapter 22 . 3/26
I am VERY happy that this has gotten updated. I'm truly sorry for saying this, but I had just about given up on this getting anymore chapters.

But I'm happy that it's still in motion. I can't wait for more.
MissLittleNeko chapter 22 . 3/26
Thank you, thank you so much for writing this story again. I loooooooovvvvvvveeeee this story that i dont care if i need to wait few more years to get it done. Just one thing to ask are you... Are you going to focus this story until it finish in the immediate time? I dont want to pressure you but once a chapter come out i cant help myself begging for more and fast. But thanks again for this lovely chapter. Rewards us which wait for so long with... Public lemon, ohmygod! well i like it, hope to see another one soon.
solitare1 chapter 22 . 3/25
If the character is naraku, I say hang the bastard. Let him swing from the highest tree. Glad you are back.
Yes! Thank you for updating. You made my day. Wonderful chapter oh and I vote for happy please.
ankwhat chapter 22 . 3/25
Really great chapter. Really don't like Katsu.
Liasid chapter 21 . 2/9
nice stuff. cant wait for the next chapter
natalieR chapter 21 . 1/5
This was awesome I love it hope you keep this up !
ankwhat chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
I really like this story and would to see it finish.