Reviews for Bastard's Gift
Shikome chapter 22 . 5/10
This is just so freaking awesome! I swear your story is the greatest I've ever read here T_T continue it please I just found it yesterday and didn't actually sleep until I finished it just now.

I can't even review because my eyes are glued to the next chapters that I can't wait to see and read what will happen next. Your very awesome!

Write more please!

I don't want to end here T_T
DarkangeABBY chapter 22 . 3/25
I need more! this can't end here! please
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 22 . 3/20
Please continue this story! Thanks for the reads. This is a Masterpiece In The Makings!
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ToT
darklightening chapter 1 . 2/2
Just started the story and I'm impressed with the chosen name of Inuyasha's son. Usually I don't like the names given to the children but this fits right into the story.
DeityOfDeath chapter 22 . 8/7/2015
Please continue~! I love this story~!
InuYasha-Number1-fan chapter 22 . 7/24/2015
I think that Katsu is not SO bad. Clearly I can see Naraku in a lot of the things ho does and say buuut I can also see a little of InuYasha in the way he protects so furiously that which is most important to him.

As for the story is so tragically awesome! And your humor made me read more than once the same sentence cause I was like... Come again and when I finally understood... Oh man hahaha.
Hope you update sooooon and thank you for sharing your talent!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Ahh, yes I know this story! Glad I found it again! The last time I read it, it ended with Katsutoshi about to attack Jaken, I think. I am very happy to have found it again :)
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 22 . 4/5/2015
X3This story sure can leve things to the imagination. (/). I hope you update soon. XD
21me21 chapter 22 . 3/29/2015
I'm soooooo happy you updated! I really love this story and where it's going! I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work!
Nikkie23534 chapter 22 . 3/26/2015
Awesomeness achieved! I missed this story, thank you for coming back to breathe new life into it!

B reading U!
lil joker 1989 chapter 22 . 3/26/2015
Oh these two are so not together ;)
Za Great Prussia chapter 22 . 3/26/2015
I am VERY happy that this has gotten updated. I'm truly sorry for saying this, but I had just about given up on this getting anymore chapters.

But I'm happy that it's still in motion. I can't wait for more.
MissLittleNeko chapter 22 . 3/26/2015
Thank you, thank you so much for writing this story again. I loooooooovvvvvvveeeee this story that i dont care if i need to wait few more years to get it done. Just one thing to ask are you... Are you going to focus this story until it finish in the immediate time? I dont want to pressure you but once a chapter come out i cant help myself begging for more and fast. But thanks again for this lovely chapter. Rewards us which wait for so long with... Public lemon, ohmygod! well i like it, hope to see another one soon.
solitare1 chapter 22 . 3/25/2015
If the character is naraku, I say hang the bastard. Let him swing from the highest tree. Glad you are back.